+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Carleton University admission process time

Vikki26

Feb 23, 2018
I had applied for carleton University for fall 2018. I applied o Oct 2 2017. After 4 months the status changed to Review in progress. When can i expect a desicion? pls help

gpsaini

May 5, 2018
I had applied for carleton University for fall 2018. I applied o Oct 2 2017. After 4 months the status changed to Review in progress. When can i expect a desicion? pls help
Have you received offer letter yet or still waiting?

AQ94

Jul 13, 2019
my application status changes to "recommended for assessmnt". Please tell me if there is any chances of getting response earlier
I know its been four years since you posted this but it’s still relevant in my case. My application for Civil MEng was completed on 5th of march ( five days after deadline) but my status did not change from “review in progress by department “ for almost 4 months. The admission coordinator told me two weeks ago that the university has made first round of offers and are holding remaining applicants in case they wish to make a second round of offers (but he said in his opinion it is highly unlikely that I would get an offer this late). Now I have seen my status changed to “recommended for assessment” three days ago and I was looking on online forums what does that mean and I came across this post. How do you know that this status means I will get an offer and do you think in my case it is possible to receive an offer this late?

AQ94

Jul 13, 2019
Have you applied for Msc or Meng ?

If ur application status is "recomend for assesment" then u will get admission offer. But decision should be earlier otherwise u will not have much time to apply for visa

For how many weeks ur application status was"review in progress by department"?
I know its been four years since you posted this but it’s still relevant in my case. My application for Civil MEng was completed on 5th of march ( five days after deadline) but my status did not change from “review in progress by department “ for almost 4 months. The admission coordinator told me two weeks ago that the university has made first round of offers and are holding remaining applicants in case they wish to make a second round of offers (but he said in his opinion it is highly unlikely that I would get an offer this late). Now I have seen my status changed to “recommended for assessment” three days ago and I was looking on online forums what does that mean and I came across this post. How do you know that this status means I will get an offer and do you think in my case it is possible to receive an offer this late?

AQ94

Jul 13, 2019
It took about 7 months for my application to be reviewed . I applied on Sept2014 and received an Admission offer on the 19th of may 2015 . They give good scholarship though. I kinda got a 10000 dollar scholarship with free residence for the first year .
It has been five months since I submitted my application for fall 2019 intake. My status changed to 'recommended for assessment" two weeks ago. Should I keep my hopes alive as there isn't much time left for the session to begin and visa application takes minimum 4 weeks to be processed. I am not confident if I should expect an offer this late.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Late offers often come this late. Looks like you are being considered versus other applicants on the waiting list.

Praise13

Dec 9, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
Hey guys i have got an admit offer for MAsters in Technology Innovation management for fall 2015.has anyone else applied for this program???
Hi prdveennath
I know this is quite a long time, but I want to know if Carleton gives scholarship if admitted and is it a full or partial scholarship?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi prdveennath
I know this is quite a long time, but I want to know if Carleton gives scholarship if admitted and is it a full or partial scholarship?
Yes but not to every student. All scholarships are dependent on funds available to the department and how good the candidate is.

Reactions: Praise13