+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cargo services from Jeddah to Canada?

Sweetsmile

Full Member
Sep 17, 2012
31
0
Hi ,
I am planning to go Canada soon,so want to get information about cargo services from Jeddah to Toronto/Edmonton,Canada?
I need some help from experienced members.What would be rate per kg by shipping cargo?
Any guidance would be appreciated.
 

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
4,409
321
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sweetsmile said:
Hi ,
I am planning to go Canada soon,so want to get information about cargo services from Jeddah to Toronto/Edmonton,Canada?
I need some help from experienced members.What would be rate per kg by shipping cargo?
Any guidance would be appreciated.
There are lot of cargo shipping agents in Jeddah. You can get rates from few of them and choose the best. The rate of East West is little higher than others. Please note that all such agents are sub agents of reputed shipping companies.
 

samoo

Hero Member
Jun 9, 2011
211
8
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
I want to ship my car from Vancouver to Toronto any one know what I need to do in Toronto
 

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
4,336
178
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
samoo said:
I want to ship my car from Vancouver to Toronto any one know what I need to do in Toronto
Sir

Contact any show room in Vancouver , they will help you in getting a cheap option for this

Stay Blessed
 

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
4,336
178
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Sweetsmile said:
Hi ,
I am planning to go Canada soon,so want to get information about cargo services from Jeddah to Toronto/Edmonton,Canada?
I need some help from experienced members.What would be rate per kg by shipping cargo?
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Sir

Contact Saudi Airline Cargo Services , they are cheap and the best

Stay Blessed
 

samoo

Hero Member
Jun 9, 2011
211
8
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
msaeed said:
Sir

Contact Saudi Airline Cargo Services , they are cheap and the best

Stay Blessed
Thanks for your reply. I mean how to register my car in Toronto and what is the process their.
 

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
10,278
705
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samoo said:
Thanks for your reply. I mean how to register my car in Toronto and what is the process their.
Why don't you drive to Toronto from Vancouver? I have seen some Ontario plated cars in Burnaby.
 

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
4,336
178
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
samoo said:
Thanks for your reply. I mean how to register my car in Toronto and what is the process their.
Sir

Contact any car show room , they will guide you - You will get all information under one roof.
They are experts in this , all others on forum will be guiding "Hit & Trail" , solutions

Stay Blessed
 

samoo

Hero Member
Jun 9, 2011
211
8
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
msaeed said:
Sir

Contact any car show room , they will guide you - You will get all information under one roof.
They are experts in this , all others on forum will be guiding "Hit & Trail" , solutions

Stay Blessed

Thanks I will
 

afkksa

Newbie
Aug 9, 2016
1
0
Is there any good cargo service from jeddah to Toronto , i found east west and four winds very very expensive, one of my friends told me about buzyb shipping logistics with reasonable charges and better services, but cant get their contacts, if any knows, pls advise.
 

atzquebec

Hero Member
Aug 6, 2015
259
11
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
It might be cheaper to sea ship, if the weight is more than 100 kg. Air frieght is notoriously expensive.