+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver

Mjmendoza

Apr 20, 2018
I need some an advise, Im currently working as an in home care giver and my work permit will expires in 5 days i didnt extend it because i dont think my employer is willing to pay for another LMIa just for my extension. What i did i apply permanent resident status right away tthen theysent me an email
stating that my application is refused due to i failed to meet one of the eligble criteria which is 24 months work experience.

i dont know what to do, i started working May 2, 2016 and by the time i reach the 2 years of working which will
be on May 2, 2018 my work permt will be already expired it means im staying illegal. i dont know what todo.

Can you
please help me.

Aqsa aqib

Jun 14, 2017
I need some an advise, Im currently working as an in home care giver and my work permit will expires in 5 days i didnt extend it because i dont think my employer is willing to pay for another LMIa just for my extension. What i did i apply permanent resident status right away tthen theysent me an email
stating that my application is refused due to i failed to meet one of the eligble criteria which is 24 months work experience.

i dont know what to do, i started working May 2, 2016 and by the time i reach the 2 years of working which will
be on May 2, 2018 my work permt will be already expired it means im staying illegal. i dont know what todo.

Can you
please help me.
When you applied for PR you should apply for an oupen work parmit,