+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver requirements

Analyn9000

Oct 20, 2022
Hi good day newbe here I want to know if 120 units caregiver Diploma is qualified to apply in Canada. Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi good day newbe here I want to know if 120 units caregiver Diploma is qualified to apply in Canada. Thank you
You need an ECA and you need one year of post-secondary. Can’t tell you if you will receive ECA for one or two years because depends what college/university you attended.

Reactions: Analyn9000

Analyn9000

Oct 20, 2022
Hello thank you for asking actually I recieved a job offer letter from Quebec Canada for Fruit picker. before I was tried to apply some foreign job hiring in indeed But I'm confused I dont know if it is legit or fake . The consultant also I don't know if fake or legit. They ask me to fill up the form that they sent me and they requested my other personal documents like passport.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello thank you for asking actually I recieved a job offer letter from Quebec Canada for Fruit picker. before I was tried to apply some foreign job hiring in indeed But I'm confused I dont know if it is legit or fake . The consultant also I don't know if fake or legit. They ask me to fill up the form that they sent me and they requested my other personal documents like passport.
This thread is about caregivers. Don't give personal information. Post the job but most farm jobs are fake. If any offers of free food, accomodations, airfare - fake. Don't give them any money.

a11

Sep 29, 2022
Hi, do i need a certificate caregiver to become a caregiver for my sister to be my employer?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, do i need a certificate caregiver to become a caregiver for my sister to be my employer?
Assume your sister has a business registration number and has posted the job in Canada on numerous sites and got no response. She needs to offer a full time job so she needs to meet at minimum LICO plus be able to pay a salary of around $35k per year.

Then you can apply through HCCP. All info is on the site (google it). You will need IELTS too. You don’t need a caregiver certificate but your sister needs to prove she couldn’t hire anyone experienced in Canada, only you.