+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver programs and job opportunities

terai

Sep 23, 2022
Hello everyone. My sis in law is here visiting with my brother and their child. We are interested in applying for a student visa for her as a healthcare assistant. Does anybody have experience with their tourist visa being approved for a student visa inside Canada for this program? Which school did you enroll in (BC)? How was employment after? I appreciate all your responses to my inquiries.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone. My sis in law is here visiting with my brother and their child. We are interested in applying for a student visa for her as a healthcare assistant. Does anybody have experience with their tourist visa being approved for a student visa inside Canada for this program? Which school did you enroll in (BC)? How was employment after? I appreciate all your responses to my inquiries.
She can apply from inside Canada and it is processed from home country. Do some of your own research on schools and employment. She needs to show education advancement and employment opportunities building on her current career in her home country. She needs to show how much she will earn in her home country to justify costs and explain why she cannot take the same program in her home country. Nothing to do with employment opportunities in Canada. She needs to provide her own funds too.