+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver Pilot Program- AOR - Jan 2021- Please Share Timeline

Apao2008

Dec 9, 2021
Hi guys!
I received eligibility letter (eligibility passed) and pre arrival services letter. Whats next step? Just wait for passport request (PPR)? It is certain to get PPR after passed eligibility?

Jan 12, 2021 application received by ircc
Dec 18,2021 AOR + BIL
Feb 13,2023 medical and updated forms request
March 4,2023 medical passed
July 10,2023 T4 + NOA from employer + ADR (proof of genuine marriage)
August 1,2023 eligibility passed (eligibility letter + pre arrival services letter)

Outside
With dependant
Officer YZP

@mr.preetsingh
Hi do you received ppr already? We have the same officer now requesting to my employer.

Apao2008

Dec 9, 2021
Hi!
Not yet.
Still waiting...

Whats your timeline?
Did you call ircc why is it ppr is taking so long? I am feb 2021 but we have Adr for employer and just submitted it yesterday, so I think more days for me to wait Eligibility. I hope so. Anyways, can I ask how much is the income of your employer both husband and wife and ages of the children

Reactions: Nanaruiz

Nanaruiz

Jan 17, 2021
Did you call ircc why is it ppr is taking so long? I am feb 2021 but we have Adr for employer and just submitted it yesterday, so I think more days for me to wait Eligibility. I hope so. Anyways, can I ask how much is the income of your employer both husband and wife and ages of the children

Always the same response, always in progress, background check in progress…
Eligibility doesn’t guarantee that you’re gonna get ppr. If you pass eligibility then they focus on admissibility (background check - criminality, medical and security screening).
Children are 6 and 10 years old.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
I submitted it through webform.
Hi, For study permit is this a form that needs to be filled and fees?
Can you please update on required details and fees for the same. Thanks

Wandaaa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hi! I’m an HSW applicant and finished my 12mos, just submitted my proof of 12mos work last month. I got my CoPR today and will pass additional information and requirements they need. Just wondering how long does it take for IRCC to approve your PR after this step and give your PR card?

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
Hi! I’m an HSW applicant and finished my 12mos, just submitted my proof of 12mos work last month. I got my CoPR today and will pass additional information and requirements they need. Just wondering how long does it take for IRCC to approve your PR after this step and give your PR card?
Congratulations can u plzz share full timeline
And plzz tell u r single applicant or with dependents thanks

Apao2008

Dec 9, 2021
Always the same response, always in progress, background check in progress…
Eligibility doesn’t guarantee that you’re gonna get ppr. If you pass eligibility then they focus on admissibility (background check - criminality, medical and security screening).
Children are 6 and 10 years old.
Hi hows your application? From what country are you?

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
I submitted it through webform.
how do you know that you have to submit study permit, did you received any email..??
For my sister she has 2 kids and we received Medicals also for them, but not sure if we need to apply for Study permit for them separately.. Can someone please advise...

Thanks