+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver Pilot Program- AOR - Jan 2021- Please Share Timeline

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
Paor start with E how can you know its permanent aor?
When IRCC sent an AOR without using TEMPORARY nor in a queue for review, it means the application has been under review and usually the applicant will get the next instruction (ex. Biometircs) and in the meantime, the UCI number changed and your GCKey can work with the new number. That's what we call PAOR, a real Acknowledgement of receipt of PERMANENT residency application , not a temporary one which is not processed yet.

Reactions: tertelberger

Hardas

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
When IRCC sent an AOR without using TEMPORARY nor in a queue for review, it means the application has been under review and usually the applicant will get the next instruction (ex. Biometircs) and in the meantime, the UCI number changed and your GCKey can work with the new number. That's what we call PAOR, a real Acknowledgement of receipt of PERMANENT residency application , not a temporary one which is not processed yet.

Hardas

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Ok.thanks so if i get biometric also they give me new UCI no than I can able to show my application status online thas call permanent aor

Indian84

Mar 19, 2022
Hi

Hi Hardas some time ircc send paor first and then you can link your application with gckey and also able to see any update about your application in your account. Then next they request for update of documents ,bil or any other needed documents
But some time they send all things together like PAOR,documents, BIL,pcc
Hi

Hi Hardas some time ircc send paor first and then you can link your application with gckey and also able to see any update about your application in your account. Then next they request for update of documents ,bil or any other needed documents
But some time they send all things together like PAOR,documents, BIL,pictures if required
Not pictures it's pcc
if required

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
Ok.thanks so if i get biometric also they give me new UCI no than I can able to show my application status online thas call permanent aor
Yes, and more importantly, your application is being processed now, otherwise, you won't get the Biometrics Instruction Letter.