+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver Pilot Program- AOR - Jan 2021- Please Share Timeline

sras

May 20, 2021
I've personally asked couple of applicants who were claiming that they've received the Biometrics. Some of them have confirmed me that they've not received the Biometric request and said it because it was done in the past when they've applied for the visitor visa. So I believe mostly 2021 applicants who are claiming that they've received the biometrics it may be the case that they've done it in the past or they're spreading out rumors. If someone have received the biometrics then kindly share the snip of when they received the PAoR and Biometrics.

sras

May 20, 2021
I have received my PAOR on November 30, but to this date no BIL yet.

Some applicants I know also got their PAOR together with BIL

Wonder why others like me did not get BIL yet
I've personally asked couple of applicants who were claiming that they've received the Biometrics. Some of them have confirmed me that they've not received the Biometric request and said it because it was done in the past when they've applied for the visitor visa. So I believe mostly 2021 applicants who are claiming that they've received the biometrics it may be the case that they've done it in the past or they're spreading out rumors. If someone have received the biometrics then kindly share the snip of when they received the PAoR and Biometrics

Reactions: abere

Eresco

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
I will like to know if all 2021 applicants has gotten their PAOR. I’m April 15th, I have just temporary AOR twice.

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
I've personally asked couple of applicants who were claiming that they've received the Biometrics. Some of them have confirmed me that they've not received the Biometric request and said it because it was done in the past when they've applied for the visitor visa. So I believe mostly 2021 applicants who are claiming that they've received the biometrics it may be the case that they've done it in the past or they're spreading out rumors. If someone have received the biometrics then kindly share the snip of when they received the PAoR and Biometrics
I know applicants, 1 from HongKong and 2 from Philippines, who got their BIl and it comes along with their permanent AOR. Their appllications received bg IRCC on February 2, 8 and 9, 2021. These people are all first time applicants to Canada. I've seen their BILs as they posted it our group chats.

SAM ABRAHAM

Nov 22, 2021
I got birth certificates submissions request after getting PAOR on 15 December 2021 . The request is sent to me on 2nd jan 2022. Did someone also get any request .plzreply . From wherr should i get the birth certificate from embassy i took the birth certificates and submitted but then they are asking for birth certificate again

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
I got birth certificates submissions request after getting PAOR on 15 December 2021 . The request is sent to me on 2nd jan 2022. Did someone also get any request .plzreply . From wherr should i get the birth certificate from embassy i took the birth certificates and submitted but then they are asking for birth certificate again
Hi! Maybe their asking for birth certificates of your employer's children.
Also, what is the name of your officer?

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Im a first time applicant in Canada.
My docs were received by IRCC last January 22, 2021,
Got Bio request letter Dec 8, 2021
Permanent Aor December 9, 2021
Passport renewal request for my husband and daughter December 10, 2021 (submitted the same day because We already received the new passport last may 2021)

venus.facultad

Jan 9, 2013
Hi, I have an urgent concern, this is regarding the submission, my sister in law (my employer) has already submitted the documents to CPC, unfortunately, I provided her the wrong address, instead of PR (HCCP Stage 1), Station 806, I gave her Stage 2 Sation 807. Due to the recent typhoon that hit Cebu city, I was not able to double-check it online or from my laptop since there were no internet and electricity at that time. What advice can you give me on this matter? I hope you can help me.

Clauczar

Dec 16, 2020
Hi, I have an urgent concern, this is regarding the submission, my sister in law (my employer) has already submitted the documents to CPC, unfortunately, I provided her the wrong address, instead of PR (HCCP Stage 1), Station 806, I gave her Stage 2 Sation 807. Due to the recent typhoon that hit Cebu city, I was not able to double-check it online or from my laptop since there were no internet and electricity at that time. What advice can you give me on this matter? I hope you can help me.
You can request the return the documents - it will take a while. I would recommend sending new ones to the proper address.

Reactions: venus.facultad

leey_lee

Jan 7, 2022
I've personally asked couple of applicants who were claiming that they've received the Biometrics. Some of them have confirmed me that they've not received the Biometric request and said it because it was done in the past when they've applied for the visitor visa. So I believe mostly 2021 applicants who are claiming that they've received the biometrics it may be the case that they've done it in the past or they're spreading out rumors. If someone have received the biometrics then kindly share the snip of when they received the PAoR and Biometrics.
my wife 21.02 apply for outside
21.12 Biometrics.
we are in china

Reactions: myrrah0315