+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver Pilot Program- AOR - Jan 2021- Please Share Timeline

tobymathew123

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
I’m just wondering, you said that you’re currently working as a caregiver here in Canada. Did you submit the HCCP application with the same employer or with a different employer. I’m curious why they asked your employer’s work if you are currently working with them. I mean, they should have a recent data (from old caregiver program with LMIA).
I have the same doubt..

Reactions: ProudNanny

Russpip

Oct 20, 2021
I applied in March 2021, but I also did not receive any answer. I want to work in Canada as a caregiver just like I worked here in the USA, at homecareassistance.com. I hope that my work experience will make the process faster, but things are more complex. I think the pandemic is to blame. My move to Canada is due to my husband's wishes. He wants to be closer to his family. His family emigrated two years ago to Canada from Germany. And they haven't seen each other in more than ten years. He wants to make up for the lost time. We hope everything will be fine!

pareyles

Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012 : CIO-NS Recv by D. MacNeil
Nomination.....
19-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
07-01-2013 (CC Charged - 05-Dec-2012)
Med's Request
29-01-2013
Med's Done....
01-02-2013 ; eCAS Medical Received 14-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-02-2013 ; PP sent : 06-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
Hi,
I hope you guys don't mind, I'm making an inquiry in behalf of my sister. She has not submitted her application yet (HSW), but would appreciate it very much if someone could provide answers. My sister got here Dec 2019, plan is for her to attend training then submit HSW application when she gets back home, but because of COVID we had to apply for extension. Her 3rd Visitor Record expires on Jan 2022. The temporary public policy for visitor was extended to Feb 2022. Now she finished her online PSW course and will take IELTS next month. My question is -> Can we submit HSW application while she is still here in Canada? Does the Temporary Public Policy For Visitor applicable to people who wants to take the HSW Pilot route?

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Hi,
I hope you guys don't mind, I'm making an inquiry in behalf of my sister. She has not submitted her application yet (HSW), but would appreciate it very much if someone could provide answers. My sister got here Dec 2019, plan is for her to attend training then submit HSW application when she gets back home, but because of COVID we had to apply for extension. Her 3rd Visitor Record expires on Jan 2022. The temporary public policy for visitor was extended to Feb 2022. Now she finished her online PSW course and will take IELTS next month. My question is -> Can we submit HSW application while she is still here in Canada? Does the Temporary Public Policy For Visitor applicable to people who wants to take the HSW Pilot route?
If she has an employer, why not apply thru LMIA. I think that's possible since she is inside Canada already
No updates after after Temporary AOR. My submission(outside Canada) was in Jan 2021. Any progress on anyone's case after AOR?
Same with you, Feb 2021 applicant here. How many times did you receive temporary AOR? I heard that some January 2021 applicants twice received temporary AOR

vimalpatel2u

Sep 6, 2021
If she has an employer, why not apply thru LMIA. I think that's possible since she is inside Canada already

Same with you, Feb 2021 applicant here. How many times did you receive temporary AOR? I heard that some January 2021 applicants twice received temporary AOR
Just once

leila mo

May 31, 2021
I am April 2021 applicant. As I have heared from this group that application submitted after 20th April 2021 has been returning back by IRCC, should I perpare documents for 2022. One think is considrable that I have not received any intimation by IRCC regarding return back of my file.
I have sent my application after 20th April and have not received any update or returned package. Where have you heard this? they take application fees from my account. When they will return it?

Feb 27, 2021
HCCP 2021 applicant outside Canada
Application Sent - Jan 1, 2021
IRCC received - Jan 5, 2021
Temporary AOR (UCI starts in T and File Number starts in E) - May 13, 2021
Another exactly same Temporary AOR Received - July 13, 2021

Does anybody received the same AOR again?
[/QUOTE]

Same timeline. I'm HSW applicant. outside.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi,
Brad - If I'm not mistaken since your sister is here as a tourist, she will be treated as someone applying from the Philippines. I'm trying to reunite my sister here with me as well and the PSW pathway is our best option.

EDIT:
Wait, I might be wrong. The Temporary Public Policy for Visitors MIGHT be possible for people who want to take the HSW route. I will PM you.

Last edited:

tobymathew123

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Today I have received the second update from IRCC
Application Received IRCC on - 10 march 2020
Today (27-Oct-2021) I have Received a second AOR with a different UCI number and an Application number starts with E

G P S

Jun 6, 2021
HCCP 2021 applicant outside Canada
Application Sent - Jan 1, 2021
IRCC received - Jan 5, 2021
Temporary AOR (UCI starts in T and File Number starts in E) - May 13, 2021
Another exactly same Temporary AOR Received - July 13, 2021

Does anybody received the same AOR again?
Same timeline. I'm HSW applicant. outside.
[/QUOTE]

Yes. Me too 2021 applicant.
Received AOR(TEMP) twice

G P S

Jun 6, 2021
I have sent my application after 20th April and have not received any update or returned package. Where have you heard this? they take application fees from my account. When they will return it?

Kindly be connected. And share updation on ur application on this platefoam.
I will also do the same.