+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver pathway 2023

Sameer478

Mar 18, 2023
Please help.
Hi every one i am new in this form. My wife is in canada. she applied home care child program. We had done medical and biometric on September 2022. And feb she received pfl mention

In the course of reviewing your file, it appears that your application for permanent residence may have to be refused as you and/or your family member(s) do not appear to meet immigration requirements. In order to become a permanent resident under this class, you and your family members must comply with requirements as specified in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations for this class.
I have completed the assessment of your permanent resident application and have determined that you do not meet one or more of the requirements for immigration to Canada, specifically that you have not provided an offer of employment that is genuine

we are confused that is there any other documents required or didnt meet requirements from side(husband).

we already replied week ago with the help of lawyer.
Please let me know what are the changes.

Our life depends on this decision. Please help

Idon

Mar 23, 2023
Hi, does anyone know if I can sponsor my sister for the caregiver pathway. I'm a permanent resident and already have my sister visited me this year in Canada. She is back in her country now. I have 2kids ages 10 and 8.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, does anyone know if I can sponsor my sister for the caregiver pathway. I'm a permanent resident and already have my sister visited me this year in Canada. She is back in her country now. I have 2kids ages 10 and 8.
Only opens up once a year in January. So January 2024. She needs to meet HCCP requirements. You need to read about requirements under HCCP for sponsoring a relative. Need to set up business account to pay payroll, and show you can pay a full time salary of around $35k. Given processing times of 3+ years, your oldest will be about 14 so doesn’t need a full time caregiver unless needs it (disability). Why do you need full time care if kids are in school?

Idon

Mar 23, 2023
Only opens up once a year in January. So January 2024. She needs to meet HCCP requirements. You need to read about requirements under HCCP for sponsoring a relative. Need to set up business account to pay payroll, and show you can pay a full time salary of around $35k. Given processing times of 3+ years, your oldest will be about 14 so doesn’t need a full time caregiver unless needs it (disability). Why do you need full time care if kids are in school?
Thank you very much for your prompt response. I see what you mean. I do have a younger sister who needs a caregiver as well. Her son is hyper active and she works and have a business plus she is a single mother. Will she be able to sponsor her instead? meanwhile she was the same person who gave her an invitation letter that was used towards her visiting visa

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you very much for your prompt response. I see what you mean. I do have a younger sister who needs a caregiver as well. Her son is hyper active and she works and have a business plus she is a single mother. Will she be able to sponsor her instead? meanwhile she was the same person who gave her an invitation letter that was used towards her visiting visa
Can she afford a full time salary of $35k and meet LICO. How old is son? Being hyper active doesn’t mean that he needs full time care. Again, your sister needs to see if she meets HCCP requirements so read through the site.

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
Yes, you can. Read on the site.
Caring for multiple kids should be fine. You and your sister need to come together under one CRA business number.