+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver pathway 2023

Rozzy

Nov 9, 2022
Hi please can anyone help with how to apply for the new pathway for caregivers in 2023
And what are the requirements
Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hie I'm new here, can you please tell me what is IRCC and supposing I met the criteria to relocate to Canada as a care worker what are the initial steps
IRCC is Canada’s immigration department. Read through the requirements. If you are a child caregiver, program opens each January and closes within days, so you need to have all documentation ready. Talk to your employer and get job offer ready to do.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker.html

Rakeli

Feb 26, 2023
IRCC is Canada’s immigration department. Read through the requirements. If you are a child caregiver, program opens each January and closes within days, so you need to have all documentation ready. Talk to your employer and get job offer ready to do.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker.html
Hi...am quite new here. Is it possible to get a caregiver job while outside Canada?

Bushra Toma

May 29, 2022
Hi, I'm an international student in Canada. I haven't completed my study yet.I have recently got a full-time position ay YMCA as a casual Caregiver for children. Can I convert my student visa to work permit with this job offer? Please give authentic information.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I'm an international student in Canada. I haven't completed my study yet.I have recently got a full-time position ay YMCA as a casual Caregiver for children. Can I convert my student visa to work permit with this job offer? Please give authentic information.
No, you cannot convert. Wait until you have PGWP to work. If you want a work permit, the YMCA needs to pay $1k and file for an LMIA, and prove that no Canadian or PR could do the job, only you. The job must be permanent full-time too. If you get LMIA then you will file for a closed work permit.