+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver job offer for you

Sundaydania

Dec 12, 2023
Caregiver Job Offer for you!!!!!

Hi all

I have a child below 18 years and I need caregiver. My mother is living with me but I do not want to hire her as caregiver (even though IRCC mentions one can hire relatives) because I do not want to risk my mother's PR application through caregiver pathway.

I am looking for a family who has a child below 18 years of age and needs caregiver. We can sponsor each other's relatives so that there is no risk in final PR application for the relative.

Interested families please reach out. Thanks
Dania Omokagbo Sunday are my names. A Nigerian. Age 48 years. Married and blessed with a 9 year old daughter. Over 10 years of caregiving experience in orphanage homes. You may consider employing me.

Tataw3

Dec 12, 2023

Hi all

I have a child below 18 years and I need caregiver. My mother is living with me but I do not want to hire her as caregiver (even though IRCC mentions one can hire relatives) because I do not want to risk my mother's PR application through caregiver pathway.

I am looking for a family who has a child below 18 years of age and needs caregiver. We can sponsor each other's relatives so that there is no risk in final PR application for the relative.

Dec 12, 2023

Hi all