+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Career Guidance Required

FatimaJaffri

Aug 21, 2017
Hello everyone,

A brief introduction about me, I hold a bachelors degree in Mass Communication from Virtual University of Pakistan. I got married recently and my spouse visa is under process.

I want to build a career, but not in media or journalism. I am thinking to resume my studies once I land in Canada.
What are some good courses that have job scope as well ?

Always wanted to learn flying and be a pilot, what if I take admission in a flying school ?
and what other options do I have ?

Pursue a degree in Pharmacy ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

A brief introduction about me, I hold a bachelors degree in Mass Communication from Virtual University of Pakistan. I got married recently and my spouse visa is under process.

I want to build a career, but not in media or journalism. I am thinking to resume my studies once I land in Canada.
What are some good courses that have job scope as well ?

Always wanted to learn flying and be a pilot, what if I take admission in a flying school ?
and what other options do I have ?

Pursue a degree in Pharmacy ?
These are all longterm expensive programs that are hard to get into. There will be a worldwide pilot shortage so being a pilot is a good career but the scheduling doesn't work for everyone. Pharmacy graduates actually are making less than they used to due to a large increase in students graduating. You need to do more thinking about what you want to do because your plans will likely take 5 years and quite a lot of money.

shahkaivan100

Oct 23, 2018
How Is opting for Engineering Management in Canada? Also which institutes should one prefer as there are little choices available? Please Help.