+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Car Insurance on G2 in Mississauga area

Punjabi26

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Hello guys ,

I would really appreciate your suggestions on getting a affordable car insurance in GTA (Mississauga to be exact ). I never had a car, insurance or involved in any kind of accident. I'm planning to buy a new Honda Accord sedan. Could you please suggest some insurance companies, besides TD, which could offer cheap insurance.

And roughly how much I'm looking at monthly insurance ? In my search the best I got offered was $351. If you have any other car insurance suggestions then please do tell.

Thanks

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Punjabi26 said:
Hello guys ,

I would really appreciate your suggestions on getting a affordable car insurance in GTA (Mississauga to be exact ). I never had a car, insurance or involved in any kind of accident. I'm planning to buy a new Honda Accord sedan. Could you please suggest some insurance companies, besides TD, which could offer cheap insurance.

And roughly how much I'm looking at monthly insurance ? In my search the best I got offered was $351. If you have any other car insurance suggestions then please do tell.

Thanks
If you haven't already, check on Kanetix.ca. It'll give you multiple quotes fairly quickly so you should get a good idea of the cost and options.

Punjabi26

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
torontosm said:
If you haven't already, check on Kanetix.ca. It'll give you multiple quotes fairly quickly so you should get a good idea of the cost and options.
Thanks torontosm