+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Car export/import from USA to Canada through shipping company

ganeshk85

Apr 21, 2018
Has anyone used a shipping company to ship their car from USA to Toronto. I am planning to ship my car through USCanadaAutoTransport. I had few questions regarding the process.
1. While landing, on which form do we write the car details(VIN number, make, model). Is it in BSF186(under the conveyances table) or in BSF186A form?
2. Do we have to give the BSF186/186A form to the shipping company before it leaves from USA?

Appreciate any response.

Thanks,

yogigal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
Hi I am also considering using this shipping company. Can you write about your experience using them?

LisaH

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hi I am also considering using this shipping company. Can you write about your experience using them?
I used USCanada Transport to ship my car from Calgary back to United States in April 2019. I HIGHLY recommend them. They know what they are doing and everyone from booking transport to drivers were knowledgeable and friendly. Their prices were VERY competitive. I looked into some of the "driver" companies as well as several other transporters and they had the best price too. They are a US company so prices are quoted in US dollars.