+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
yes you can you actually could do it the moment you received your caq (they start processing them today) but you have to do it online
the problem is after making the visa application online i will have to visit canadian embassy in Vienna as for people living in Hungary it is required for biometrics. And currently all borders are closed because of COVID so i wont be able to visit the embassy in this situation

ptragen

Feb 27, 2020
the problem is after making the visa application online i will have to visit canadian embassy in Vienna as for people living in Hungary it is required for biometrics. And currently all borders are closed because of COVID so i wont be able to visit the embassy in this situation
i think it's better you make an application maybe by then the borders will be open

nanjingchj

May 19, 2020
Anyone submitted their CAQ documents in early April like me? It's been a month and a half now and the online portal doesn't even show a receipt of document message. Can anyone who has applied in recent months and received their CAQ post their timeline so that we can have a reference?
My timeline:
March 27: Acknowledgement of receipt of your application
March 27: Confirmation of payment
March 28: Opening of your file
(April 8: Canada Post confirmed that my documents were delivered)
No updates after that

Edit: I just called them and they confirmed to me that my documents were received on April 8.

Last edited: