+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ

Feb 9, 2019
Hi everyone,

My friend applying for canada quebec for study visa without ielts,
She started the process and she got CAQ in 2 months
Now she need to apply for visa (final step)
But she is in confusion
1 .Does she need to pay GIC first
2. Get CAQ mean she will get visa surely?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hi everyone,

But she is in confusion
she need to pay the fee (all)
she will know the visa is on the way, when they ask her for medical examinations

Feb 9, 2019
She applied through agent,
She did not pay any fees yet, going through process, she is going to submit her file on friday but she did her medical already before apply the

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

But she is in confusion
You will need a GIC certificate in order to apply in most cases
CAQ doesn't guarantee visa it all depends on the immigration officer and how strong your case is ..
Good luck

abhigyan

May 8, 2019
Hi all, I have applied for CAQ and sent all the required documents through the mail. There is no update from the ministry office regarding the receipt of documents. do they update?

Melanie.dp

May 8, 2019
Hi all, I have applied for CAQ and sent all the required documents through the mail. There is no update from the ministry office regarding the receipt of documents. do they update?
Hi, when did you mail the documents to them? I mailed all 5th April and now I got no update...

Lia3105

May 7, 2019
Hi all,

I applied for CAQ 2 weeks ago, and sent the required documents. After doing so, I realized I make a mistake while filling the online application, while writing the amount of tuition fees I wrote 27.000cad (as shown on my student portal) rather than 20.000cad mentioned in my acceptance letter.
the 7k was including permanent code fees but I did not pay attention :( Should I send a letter and rectify it?

Divtesh

May 20, 2019
My CAQ Application NO is 538893, I have applied my CAQ on 21-Jan-2019, I have sent all the documents with photograph to CAQ Ministers , My documents are received by CAQ Ministre as confirmed on CAQ portal.but i have not received my CAQ yet, please issue my CAQ so that i can apply for visa, because i have done all the visa requirements.I am waiting for caq only. without that i cannot lodge the file .

abhigyan

May 8, 2019
My CAQ Application NO is 538893, I have applied my CAQ on 21-Jan-2019, I have sent all the documents with photograph to CAQ Ministers , My documents are received by CAQ Ministre as confirmed on CAQ portal.but i have not received my CAQ yet, please issue my CAQ so that i can apply for visa, because i have done all the visa requirements.I am waiting for caq only. without that i cannot lodge the file .
Do they update on portal about rece

Eric97

Jun 23, 2019
Hi all
I applied for caq on 10 june and i received an email ( Please note that a new message has been deposited in your online file. ) I received this msg two tym what is this pls revert me asap
First I received this email on 12 june and other i recieve on 23 june