IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
Re: My student status may be in danger, please help!

A 3 year dismissal seems very long for not doing well in courses.

Was there anyother reason for your dismissal apart from doing bad academically?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Not sure EMSB is a Designated Learning Institution. If not - that's going to be a problem.

Saraki

Jun 9, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
08-06-2015 PNP
AOR Received.
24-05-2015 EE
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Interview........
Won't be needed
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon

Were you dismissed because of academic dishonesty/fraud?

sxiaoxi said:
I am an international students in Quebec. Last Friday I received a dismissal for 3 years notice from Concordia.
I already have got an offer from EMSB, which offer vocational study program in Sept and still have one deferral exam and a summer course which lasts from May to August in Concordia, which means I am still a student who has enrollment in the university. I have already submitted my CAQ renewal online application since I changed my study level. My CAQ, study permit and TRV are still valid until August 31, 2016.
Here is my question. I really make effort to raise my grade, went to the final crash courses and review very hard but still cannot achieve acceptable standing because I did poorly in some acco courses. However once the CBSA officers see my transcript or know my dismissal they would think I am not actively pursue my study. I understand that all schools in Quebec don't need to report student' status to CIC from the MIDI. But I don't know once the CBSA officers come to me what I could do to convince him that I pursue actively study though I have a not acceptable grades and I have already transfer to another institution to continue study.
Here are the questions,
1. Based on my situation, will the CBSA officers know my dismissal and issues an exclusion order for me?
2. If an exclusion order is issued, how can I know? My study permit file number begins which F which means I cannot link my file to my current cic account because I forgot the exact tuition fee and available funds which should be used in searching the previous application. I once lived with my uncle and that was the address I provided to CIC but now I moved and lived in a apartment at downtown. How will the officers reach me? I never want to break the law so if I cant change the fact that the exclusion offer is issued, I would leave Canada within the period.
3. If I am issued an exclusion offer, can I ask a lawyer for help? Based on my situation(have another institution's offer, still taking courses), can I appeal for the exclusion order?
All in all, I am in anxiety because I don't know if an exclusion order is issued or not since I got dismissal and I don't know what should I do once I received that removal order. Please help me.