+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ Time for January 2020

Sandhur

Dec 5, 2019
Wah that's great . Usually I see everyone write Sop. My consultant told me to write Sop. Where are you from ?

hahelaly

Dec 15, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have applied for the CAQ Oct.7,2019 and the required documents were received three days after. However, I didn't get any feedback about its arrival on the CAQ portal. Also, I am worried CAQ processing since I should commence my study by Jan.6,2020, and the the study permit will take along time. Kindly, I need any help.
Thanks

Sandhur

Dec 5, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have applied for the CAQ Oct.7,2019 and the required documents were received three days after. However, I didn't get any feedback about its arrival on the CAQ portal. Also, I am worried CAQ processing since I should commence my study by Jan.6,2020, and the the study permit will take along time. Kindly, I need any help.
Thanks
...you need to call On +15148649191 this number. Ask them about ur caq. I have applied in last week of October and received caq on 13 of this month which is also too late.

Sandhur

Dec 5, 2019
Hi... Want to know about receiving CAQ hard-copy as I received it online but according to rule don't get it by post. Plz help

hahelaly

Dec 15, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I was planning to pursue my study in Winter 2020. However, I received my CAQ very late in December 2019. When I went to the visa office, they told me that the study permit will have a long processing time. As a result, I failed to catch the first day of classes, and planned to make deferral to the next term. So, I am interested to know whether I issue a new CAQ or not. If so, what are the required documents to issue the new one ? . Thank for help in advance.