+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ Time for January 2020

Sandhur

Dec 5, 2019
I called them today and they said they have no information regarding this and will email the department about why they are delaying the process so much. Don't understand what to do?

prabhflora

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I called them today and they said they have no information regarding this and will email the department about why they are delaying the process so much. Don't understand what to do?
okkk bro then u jst wait ....... i m watching that who applied before me in the beginning of oct they are still not getting i got in 38 days ...... thank god ........ best of luck to all of you

prabhflora

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
okkk bro then u jst wait ....... i m watching that who applied before me in the beginning of oct they are still not getting i got in 38 days ...... thank god ........ best of luck to all of you
btw i want to ask you something that is there any last date for lodging a file ????

Sandhur

Dec 5, 2019
If a student has not less than six bands in any module then is there no need to attach parents income proof???

Sandhur

Dec 5, 2019
Today I received my caq but I am worried that is there chance of late filing affect visa process . Really worried.

prabhflora

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Today I received my caq but I am worried that is there chance of late filing affect visa process . Really worried.
if u r under sds there r 100% of chances u get ur visa if u r under non sds i can't say anything coz many non sds Visa's r cming in a week or will take a month ..... it all depends in the profile

Sandhur

Dec 5, 2019
yes I m under sds. My classes will be from 20 Jan. That's why I m in stress. But ur response gives me a hope.

prabhflora

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
yes I m under sds. My classes will be from 20 Jan. That's why I m in stress. But ur response gives me a hope.
bro u can lodge ur file don't worry ............... i also filed on 9th dec ........ on 16th dec biometrics ........ don't take any stress ...... and u need any SOP for ur case???

Sandhur

Dec 5, 2019
Prepared Sop. I mentioned about my academics work experience and reasons about choosing particular country nd course... College. My aim to return back. Is such things perfect.?

prabhflora

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
bro i don't upload SOP in my file ....... because my agent said there is no need of SOP if u r not hving any gap or work experience under sds ...... n one of my frnd got his visa according to this
Prepared Sop. I mentioned about my academics work experience and reasons about choosing particular country nd course... College. My aim to return back. Is such things perfect.?