+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ - the documented financial resources are insufficient

JGonzalez94

Jun 13, 2021
Hi everyone !

I would like to receive your opinion, I have received a notification to reject my CAQ, which states that I do not meet the following conditions:

- pay round-trip transportation expenses between your place of residence abroad and your destination in Québec, your tuition and other study-related fees;

- pay the amount for a health and hospital insurance for the duration of your stay to study or for purchasing such insurance on your arrival in Québec, except if you are covered by the Québec Health Insurance Plan or a reciprocal social security agreement including a health component;

- provide for basic needs without having to hold employment in Québec.

-You did not submit the below required documents.

I require the following documentation:

Recent proof of your financial capacity to take on the expenses related to your studies in Québec: paycheque statement(s), letter from current employer specifying the salary, income tax return notice, bank letter(s) showing current balance: - for the documented financial resources are insufficient.

At the start, send two letters of scholarships awarded as financial proof, the first is from Mexico and its say that I will receive 11,800 CAD scholarship per year. The second letter is from the Professor with whom I will carry out my academic activities in Canada and its say that I will receive 10,000 CAD per year and full tuition fees payments. In total, I will receive 21,800 CAD in scholarship payments.

What do you think is the problem? Will it be necessary to send my bank statement and how much money will be enough?