+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ-Student certificates Queries

phoenix9990

Apr 11, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have applied for my student CAQ certificate for doing masters in a QUEBEC university. My dockets reached the agency on 29th March but still no update in the online application status. The status say " Opening of your file". When am I expected to receive an update on the decision ?

Moreover the online application specifically ask for the program start date. So for example: If my program starts on 5th Sep will I get a buffer of +- 15 days. So that I can enter Quebec and attend my orientation program ?

Kindly revert.
Regards,

irving_mr

Apr 6, 2017
I have applied for my student CAQ certificate for doing masters in a QUEBEC university. My dockets reached the agency on 29th March but still no update in the online application status. The status say " Opening of your file". When am I expected to receive an update on the decision ?
According to the website, they take up to three weeks to confirme the receipt of documents and in maximum 20 business days after the received of the documents to process your application. However, in my case, after 1 month (my documents arrived there on 13th, March) they don't yet confirm the receipt of my documents. My file still open and I'm very worried about that. I hope you haven't been facing the same problem.

irving_mr

Apr 6, 2017
My timeline:

Online application requesting for a CAQ

13/03/2017 - Documents were delivered by the courier.
13/04/2017 - They confirmed the receipt of the documents on 13 March
19/04/2017 - Issue of my CAQ for studies

phoenix9990

Apr 11, 2017
irving_mr said:
My timeline:
Same thing is happening with me.... My docs reached on 29th March as per courier website.....But still the status says "opening of your file"...

Don't know what to do.....

amin90

Apr 25, 2017
Me too I'm having same issue I think after calling them many time I recognize that they may have a problem to not deliver in time . . . and they told me just be patient . . . did any one have same problem about CAQ ?

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As you guys have already applied for CAQ can you guys please tell me what should I enter as "End Date" of my program ? My offer letter states "Winter 2020".

Cacaca

Apr 28, 2017
My docs were received around mid march and, after calling them for the 2nd time they told me to fax my proof of delivery and the docs sent via courier.

bijo

Star Member
May 2, 2016
Friends.. Can any 1 provide the document checklist for CAQ? Do we require our transcripts,Ielts etc..?

RajdeepD

May 13, 2017
My documents were received on the 9th of May based on the tracking details provided on the courier website. Would it be reasonable to assume that the CAQ would be issued within the next 30 - 40 days?
The program I have enrolled in kicks off on September 5th and I sincerely hope I can get everything completed in due time.

Jogi Khan

Sep 7, 2017
Hello,

Anyone please guide me the process of CAQ and what documents are required. Can we send the application and docs through courier.

Last edited:

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application