+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ Processing Time

guess_karthik

May 18, 2018
Hi
I have applied for CAQ for my daughters as well on 12 Apr 2018. I was looking through you blogs, wanted to know if you got the CAQ approval?

Elias_Andvari

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hey everyone
My file was opened on March 23rd.
I sent my documents to MIDI on April 5th.
On May 4th I have got a notification that my documents were received.
Still waiting for a decision. Any ideas about when I can potentially get it?

shamindersingh

May 6, 2018
Hey everyone
My file was opened on March 23rd.
I sent my documents to MIDI on April 5th.
On May 4th I have got a notification that my documents were received.
Still waiting for a decision. Any ideas about when I can potentially get it?
any update ?

Last edited:

Elias_Andvari

Star Member
May 19, 2018
any update ?
Got my CAQ issued on the 23rd of May right after I called them. Received the electronic letter on the 24th and the actual paper on the 29th via the post. My best advice would be to call them, they were very helpful. The lady on the phone said that the average processing time is around 25 business day, and since mine was taking more than that she put an internal message to my file. They processed my documents on the same day. Wish I called them earlier!

Elias_Andvari

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Ah okay.
Thank you :)

Is that additional to the study permit? I had an admit from Montreal but decided not to take it up.
Yeah, essentially all international students who will be studying in Quebec can apply for the study permit with CAQ only

shamindersingh

May 6, 2018
Got my CAQ issued on the 23rd of May right after I called them. Received the electronic letter on the 24th and the actual paper on the 29th via the post. My best advice would be to call them, they were very helpful. The lady on the phone said that the average processing time is around 25 business day, and since mine was taking more than that she put an internal message to my file. They processed my documents on the same day. Wish I called them earlier!
Yesterday, i called them and asked for the update . The lady over the phone said it will take 28 working days . Few hours after the conversation they confirmed the receipt of documents in the profile. Hope to get CAQ in this week.

Elias_Andvari

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Yesterday, i called them and asked for the update . The lady over the phone said it will take 28 working days . Few hours after the conversation they confirmed the receipt of documents in the profile. Hope to get CAQ in this week.
when have they received your documents (actually, not the notification)? usually, after notifying about having received the documents, it takes 10-14 days to actually issue the CAQ

shamindersingh

May 6, 2018
Already got CAQ the very next day after the confirmation of document receipt. I am planning to apply study permit online . Is it advisable to do to upfront medical or submit the application without medical ,later when they demand medical then i can go for medical and submit ?

Wendyrodelo

Dec 3, 2018
Hi sorry do you still have the number you called? It says “receipt of your documents” on October 31,2018. And today its December 3,2018 and i havent got an answer so i think the best is to call them if you still have the number would you please let me know. Thanks

Elias_Andvari

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Nov 24, 2018
Hi sorry do you still have the number you called? It says “receipt of your documents” on October 31,2018. And today its December 3,2018 and i havent got an answer so i think the best is to call them if you still have the number would you please let me know. Thanks
I have the same problem, please, I would kindly ask of you to notify me in case you have recieved any update regarding your CAQ. Thank you.