+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ personalized checklist

ralphnehme

Mar 14, 2020
Hello,

I received my personalized checklist for my CAQ. It says that I must send a Declaration of parental authority and the Declaration of guardianship for under the age of 17, but I am already 17 years old, so I'm confused because I wouldn't have to fill it in but it's on the checklist for some reason.
Could someone please help?

Reactions: omarzaari

Laham1994

Mar 24, 2020
Hi I applied online but I didn’t receive any checklist, do I have to wait?? How did you receive this list?

DaVinciCode

Apr 15, 2020
hi ralphnehme -- I have the same issue! I am already 17 but the CAQ gave me the same page and the "personalized checklist" says that the document must be filled out. I don't want to send in an incorrect or incomplete application, so if anyone has any information on this and if it is required, help would be appreciated!

swishswosh

May 23, 2020
Hello,

I received my personalized checklist for my CAQ. It says that I must send a Declaration of parental authority and the Declaration of guardianship for under the age of 17, but I am already 17 years old, so I'm confused because I wouldn't have to fill it in but it's on the checklist for some reason.
Could someone please help?
Hi! Did you manage to figure this out?