+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ missing documents

peterkim777

Nov 12, 2020
Hello my name is peter.
I would be appreciate if i could hear your advice or experience upon the missing document of CAQ. I recieved the refusal for my temporary study CAQ due to missing documents, and already submitted the missing documents via ARRIMA. (1st november)
I also received the document submitted message immediately on arrima (1st november), however i could not received the new documents receipts message on the immigration website (12th November). Is update could be delayed more than week? And how long should i have to wait for the final decision. I needs uer opinion and advice.
Thank u all for uer time.

peterkim777

Nov 12, 2020
Update for who looking for the information about the missing documents process. I made a phone call to the information service, and thanks for their concern, i received the New document receipts on 13th, and final CAQ decision on 19th. I hope that this information could help someone who looking for the information about missing documents process time. The process is stressful, however u will gonna receive the response very soon. Be patient and good luck. :)

Reactions: Jep

Sju0904

Nov 24, 2020
Hello,

I have same problem and it has been 13days that I sent my missing documents via arrima (I sent them on 11th Nov). I am really stressed of CAQCan you give me the number where you contacted(just to make sure I have right number)? And also tell me if they said it’s no need to call for the new document receipts or if it’s better to make a phone call. Sorry if I bother you by asking this but I am really stressed put

peterkim777

Nov 12, 2020
Hello,

I have same problem and it has been 13days that I sent my missing documents via arrima (I sent them on 11th Nov). I am really stressed of CAQCan you give me the number where you contacted(just to make sure I have right number)? And also tell me if they said it’s no need to call for the new document receipts or if it’s better to make a phone call. Sorry if I bother you by asking this but I am really stressed put
I fully understand that it is stressful awaiting. In my case i made a phone call to the official service center +1 877 864 9191. I made a several phone call to check out my application status. It up to you to check whether they receive the document. However, if you think your application process is significant slow compare to other applicants, then maybe you could ask for advice to the officer of service center. Be patient, good luck :)

Sju0904

Nov 24, 2020
I fully understand that it is stressful awaiting. In my case i made a phone call to the official service center +1 877 864 9191. I made a several phone call to check out my application status. It up to you to check whether they receive the document. However, if you think your application process is significant slow compare to other applicants, then maybe you could ask for advice to the officer of service center. Be patient, good luck :)
Thank you for your reply and advice! I made a call to +514 713 0727 since I am already in Montreal. They said my file was updated on 24th November while I submitted the missing documents on 11th November via Arrima. So, I guess it takes 14 days to be processed once you submit the missing documents. I fortunately got a new document receipts today! I am waiting for their decision now. Thank you again and have a great day;)

peterkim777

Nov 12, 2020
Thank you for your reply and advice! I made a call to +514 713 0727 since I am already in Montreal. They said my file was updated on 24th November while I submitted the missing documents on 11th November via Arrima. So, I guess it takes 14 days to be processed once you submit the missing documents. I fortunately got a new document receipts today! I am waiting for their decision now. Thank you again and have a great day;)
Never mind ! :) Hope you already received the study permit approval too ! . Good luck, have a good day :)

peterkim777

Nov 12, 2020
The final update for someone who looking for the approximate process timeline.
After I received the CAQ approval on November 19th, I immediately applied the study permit (on Nov 21st), and finished my Biometrics on Nov 25th.
And finally I received the study permit approve on the December 6th. The process time estimate say it will going to take at least 24 weeks, however, I think it is the estimation for the worst case (Or maybe I am just lucky). Anyway, I hope that this information could help someone in someday, when I trying to looking for the information upon the missing document issue and process time, it was STRESSFUL. I just don't want to let someone desperately looking for similar case or advice. Be patient and calm down. Anyway, good luck for everyone :)

hassaananjum

Jan 7, 2018
Never mind ! :) Hope you already received the study permit approval too ! . Good luck, have a good day :)
Hi brother, can you plase tell me when you recieved the new documents received or if you hve received Caq already.

I got my new documents reciept on the 8th Dec. And today's 15th and I still have not recieved any response and the guys in phone reception said they dont know when I'll get an answer. They just said I'll get it soon.

Brother please share some information with me so that I could distress myself.

peterkim777

Nov 12, 2020
Hi brother, can you plase tell me when you recieved the new documents received or if you hve received Caq already.

I got my new documents reciept on the 8th Dec. And today's 15th and I still have not recieved any response and the guys in phone reception said they dont know when I'll get an answer. They just said I'll get it soon.

Brother please share some information with me so that I could distress myself.
Dear friend, please check the above thread :) There are every information abot time process in mybprevious posting. I already received CAQ, and study permit. Good luck :)

shroukgharib

Jul 27, 2021
Update for who looking for the information about the missing documents process. I made a phone call to the information service, and thanks for their concern, i received the New document receipts on 13th, and final CAQ decision on 19th. I hope that this information could help someone who looking for the information about missing documents process time. The process is stressful, however u will gonna receive the response very soon. Be patient and good luck. :)
what are the possible missing documents please?, my application is so delayed more than 5 weeks now and they said over the phone that there is a missing document but they didn't say what is it yet, I am still waiting for their reply. If you could please tell me in advance so I just upload it