+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ MISSING DOCUMENTS AND WAITING FOR ANSWER

bleyvamo

Sep 8, 2019
Hello everybody!

Well, I'm gonna go directly to the point. I am currently changing schools. I was studying at Concordia University and now I'm gonna be studying at Herzing College. However, you have to apply for a new CAQ. I submitted my CAQ on August 12th, and they received my documents on the 20th. On the 30th, I got a notification saying that I was missing some documents. (BTW, IF YOU WANT TO STUDY AT HERZING COLLEGE. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE STUPID HEALTH INSURANCE. Apparently, I was missing the health insurance proof that herzing supposed to give you, but your insurance only starts when your start classes. So, if you wanna go to study at herzing college better you tell the advisor to write another letter about your health insurance). Right away, I sent the documents that I was missing, but now I'm worried because I'm gonna start school on Tuesday(Sep 10th) and I'm hoping to get an answer by tomorrow :(.
Anyways, do you guys think my caq is gonna be rejected because in starting school in two days? My advisor at Herzing says that my program is gonna also start on October 8th, but I really really wanted it to start classes asap.
Do you guys think I should called the office and tell them about my situation?

bleyvamo

Sep 8, 2019
I can start classes on October 8th. I already called the Ministire and the girl who answered the phone told me that she will put a note saying that I can start school on October 8th.Most probably I will have to get another letter of acceptence from Herzing College with the new dates of my program

bleyvamo

Sep 8, 2019
Hello bro did you get your caq because i am in same problem!
hey! Well, yes. I did get my CAQ. Unfortunately, I did start classes until October 8th. I was calling the caq offices all the time. I explained my situation to the person who answered the phone and i think she put a note on my file. At the end of the day, I I got my CAQ

Ramsingh02821

Mar 16, 2021
Medical insurance is important for students in quebec for studies , if you don't have one , later you want study or to extent caq , you need to give explanation for the previous insurance , i suggest you to do a good lawyer