+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ: Missing Document Correction Question

AmOneNineOne

Jan 4, 2021
I submitted my CAQ and it said I had missing documents and could send them in on Arrima. Which I have done, and was wondering if I had done it the correct way of just clicking update on my casefile for the CAQ and submitting my missing documents. Or have I done this wrong and was supposed to create an entirely new CAQ? If not, will I get a new receipt for the documents I submitted in my update.

Thanks a lot.

AmOneNineOne

Jan 4, 2021
CAQ MISSING DOCUMENT TIMELINE
12/13/2020 - Submit Missing Documents
1/8/2021 - Receipt of New Documents
1/28/2021 - Phone call made to Office
1/29/2021 - Issue of CAQ

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
1/29/2021 - Issue of CAQ
I want to ask how did you made a call ? because when I trying to call them they said we don't know , it's belong to officer

HHSH

Mar 14, 2021
1/29/2021 - Issue of CAQ
Hi, I have the same problem and I have just updated my profile and add the doc. Is it the right process? I could not find instruction for it anywhereo_O

AmOneNineOne

Jan 4, 2021
Hi, I have the same problem and I have just updated my profile and add the doc. Is it the right process? I could not find instruction for it anywhereo_O
Yes, this is the correct process. You will get a receipt of the documents in probably 15 days, and after that, I would just call the office twice a week per week. It took me 49 days, but this was in peak January too.

deepaliccpl

Apr 17, 2021
Hello Everyone! I applied for a CAQ on 23rd March 2021 but on 13th April 2021 I received a letter stating missing documents in my CAQ application. However, I am asked to upload the missing documents before 12th June but I am not able to understand on the procedure to upload the missing documents. I am not able to see any new tab on my arrima account to upload the missing documents or any information about the same.

Kindly help me with the same if anyone knows the solution on the process of how and where to upload the missing documents on arrima?

Thank You!

Duc Nhi

May 19, 2021
Hello Everyone! I applied for a CAQ on 23rd March 2021 but on 13th April 2021 I received a letter stating missing documents in my CAQ application. However, I am asked to upload the missing documents before 12th June but I am not able to understand on the procedure to upload the missing documents. I am not able to see any new tab on my arrima account to upload the missing documents or any information about the same.

Kindly help me with the same if anyone knows the solution on the process of how and where to upload the missing documents on arrima?

Thank You!
I got the same problem like you. I received letter from Midi on my electronic CAQ application asking for additional documents and instructing to upload them through Arrima portal but there was no new message on my arrima account and now way to upload requested documents. What can I do, please help

deepaliccpl

Apr 17, 2021
I got the same problem like you. I received letter from Midi on my electronic CAQ application asking for additional documents and instructing to upload them through Arrima portal but there was no new message on my arrima account and now way to upload requested documents. What can I do, please help
Hey! I made a call to the quebec immigration contact number providing on the website and they asked to share the screenshot of the Arrima portal where I cannot see any tab to upload the documents. So they raised the query for me and within 2 weeks the issue was resolved and I uploaded the documents as well.
Also, have you tried logging in into your arrima portal and see at the right side where we see three dots with Consult my summary written, the same three dots should get upload as well along with consult my summary. If you do not see the upload tab then you should also contact them and ask them to raise a ticket for you.

Hope that helps. Good day!

Duc Nhi

May 19, 2021
Hi. Why my arrima is only in french. And with the three dots. I can only see the profil summary but not the upload tab. I think I will all them then. Thanks

Lilibrn

Jun 3, 2021
Hey! I made a call to the quebec immigration contact number providing on the website and they asked to share the screenshot of the Arrima portal where I cannot see any tab to upload the documents. So they raised the query for me and within 2 weeks the issue was resolved and I uploaded the documents as well.
Also, have you tried logging in into your arrima portal and see at the right side where we see three dots with Consult my summary written, the same three dots should get upload as well along with consult my summary. If you do not see the upload tab then you should also contact them and ask them to raise a ticket for you.

Hope that helps. Good day!

Lilibrn

Jun 3, 2021
Hello I’m a high school student and I applied for my CAQ on march 31st and on april26 I received a update which is said i had a missing document, so i uploaded my documents in arima website on may 18 and now it’s been a 2 weeks which I didn’t receive any updates, today i called immigration service, and they just put a note on my file . But I’m so nervous im planing to travel in next 2 weeks and i have no idea when i will receive my CAQ . does anybody had a same experience? Please reply! I’m so nervous

Ivy0116

Jun 7, 2021
Hi, I applied for the CAQ, and I got a message of missing documents. But when I submitted the new documents, there is still something wrong with one of my documents, will they give me another time to give? Or I will be refused directly?:(

shroukgharib

Jul 27, 2021
I applied to CAQ on 18 June and didn't receive anything since then, when I called them yesterday, they told me that there is a missing document while on Arima, and on the CAQ Page I have no new messages. Do you know what kind of documents can be missed? In my checklist, I was only asked for Acceptance letter, the application and to sign the declaration in addition to a copy of my passport. Can you help me out with this, because they said I have to call back in 2 days to know what's wrong and I only have 10 days left to submit my CAQ to the IRCC and mentioned by the IRCC.

NiharikaS

Feb 8, 2022
Hi, I created my Arrima account to submit my CAQ forms. I uploaded the Declaration Form on Arrima and clicked on submit. Now I can't find any other option on the portal to submit my remaining documents. Can someone please advise on this.

Lubnasajid

Apr 14, 2022
I applied to CAQ on 18 June and didn't receive anything since then, when I called them yesterday, they told me that there is a missing document while on Arima, and on the CAQ Page I have no new messages. Do you know what kind of documents can be missed? In my checklist, I was only asked for Acceptance letter, the application and to sign the declaration in addition to a copy of my passport. Can you help me out with this, because they said I have to call back in 2 days to know what's wrong and I only have 10 days left to submit my CAQ to the IRCC and mentioned by the IRCC.
Did you upload the signature page of your passport. I have also forgotten to upload this page. I have applied for CAQ four weeks ago but have not received any reply. Please let me know.