Jan 7, 2018
So on the Immigration site of Quebec, under my file it says;
(MM/DD)
09/01 - Acknowledgment of Receipt and Confirmation on Payment
09/02 - Opening of file

Please note below

10/28 -
Sent documents through Arrima
10/29 - They received my documents the next day.

Now I received the message of 'Documents missing' on 11/16.
They asked for the Declaration forms of my parents of financial declarations.

So on11/21 , I submitted my parents updated bank statements and financial documents through Arrima, but it has been over 4 days and I haven't receive any message on the main CAQ file but I did receive a message on Arrima account confirming the filing again. I called them and they told me to call them after a week but I don't have a lot of time as I have to apply for SP restoration soon. What do you think might be the issue? No update yet whether the office received my documents.

Please reply soon. Thanks.

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
So on the Immigration site of Quebec, under my file it says;
(MM/DD)
09/01 - Acknowledgment of Receipt and Confirmation on Payment
09/02 - Opening of file

Please note below

10/28 -
Sent documents through Arrima
10/29 - They received my documents the next day.

Now I received the message of 'Documents missing' on 11/16.
They asked for the Declaration forms of my parents of financial declarations.

So on11/21 , I submitted my parents updated bank statements and financial documents through Arrima, but it has been over 4 days and I haven't receive any message on the main CAQ file but I did receive a message on Arrima account confirming the filing again. I called them and they told me to call them after a week but I don't have a lot of time as I have to apply for SP restoration soon. What do you think might be the issue? No update yet whether the office received my documents.

Please reply soon. Thanks.
Hi Friend, I also need to submit for the CAQ and dont know what documents should i have on my hand now. I have the college letter of acceptacne. kindly guide

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
What documents required to submit for CAQ once you have the college letter of acceptance?

Jan 7, 2021
I want to confirm about renewal of CAQ. My CAQ is going to expire on 30 June 2021. What can I do, because we cannot apply before march 2021.