+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ for Jan2019 Intake

Nov 27, 2018
India
Hi,
I got admission into Concordia university for this winter intake and I applied for CAQ on 27th of October (as soon as I received the LOA). I’m still waiting for an update from Quebec immigration about receipt of my documents. I’m little worried as I have to apply for study permit and also register for the course before 7th of January. Did anyone know on how long it would take for the CAQ to be received?

Here is how it shows in online portal:

10/27: Acknowledgment of receipt of application
10/27: Confirmation of payment
10/28: Opening of file

Thank you!

saichand

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hi,
I got admission into Concordia university for this winter intake and I applied for CAQ on 27th of October (as soon as I received the LOA). I’m still waiting for an update from Quebec immigration about receipt of my documents. I’m little worried as I have to apply for study permit and also register for the course before 7th of January. Did anyone know on how long it would take for the CAQ to be received?

Thank you!
Hi,

Thank you!
In my case everything online updated after a decision was made and the letter uploaded in portal by them, you will still get the decision letter sometime middle of the next week, this will surely come but you should prepare the rest of your application.

Nov 24, 2018
Hi,

Thank you!
I used to have the same problem as you, they will soon update the portal and inform you about the decision. In my case, they only stated the date of the arrival of the documents and a document verfication letter, which I'm willing to ask about.

Nov 27, 2018
India
I received CAQ on 7th December but unfortunately they misspelled my first name on the letter. I have been following up with the customer care executives since then but there is no helpful information from them. Not sure how to deal with this.

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
I received CAQ on 7th December but unfortunately they misspelled my first name on the letter. I have been following up with the customer care executives since then but there is no helpful information from them. Not sure how to deal with this.
u need to defer ur admission to fall 2019 as far as for this winter u missed the deadline to apply for study permit

Reactions: Gur Preet s