+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ Document Requirements

TechieGeek

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
Hello All,

I need to get the clear idea what documents are required for applying CAQ for me and my spouse. I have got acceptance in the University of Bishop for September 2021 Intake. I have to now apply for the CAQ, and need to get clear picture of what documents are required specifically.

Thank you in advance.

ChaChaVidhayakHain

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
I'm from India. These were the documents I submitted. You'll get a checklist (might be a bit different depending on your country) once you apply online.

1) The original Declaration, commitments, and authorizations form, dated and signed.

2) An original recent ID photo, passport format (35 mm x 45 mm), with your name on the back and stapled in the box opposite.

3) Legible photocopy of pages of your passport bearing personal information and the photo (well defined). Your passport must be valid.

4) Letter of admission from the registrar (or Admissions Office) of the educational establishment that you will attend

TechieGeek

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
Thank you for the information. Can you please explain your below point for better understanding.

1) The original Declaration, commitments, and authorizations form, dated and signed.

Also can you tell me if you submit any kind of SOP for the this purpose? And if we aaply with the spouse, what additional documents are required?

ChaChaVidhayakHain

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
Thank you for the information. Can you please explain your below point for better understanding.

Also can you tell me if you submit any kind of SOP for the this purpose? And if we aaply with the spouse, what additional documents are required?
Once you apply online, you'll get this form that you need to sign and submit. You'll get a complete checklist of documents which will list out in detail whatever is to be submitted. SoP is not required for CAQ. I don't think any additional documents would be required for a spouse but if there are any then they'll be listed out in your checklist