+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ certificate not received yet.

Thaseen

Dec 26, 2020
Hi,

I had applied for CAQ study Visa on 30-Nov-2020. As per my profile status documents were received by 11-11-2020 by post.
I also checked timeline against my file number it's showing mid December 2020.

The status in Aarima portal is FILED.

Not sure by when I should expect my certificate as my course is starting in late January 2021 and I yet to apply for study Visa.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
I applied to CAQ and received - Receipt of your documents on 16/12/2020 . no idea when another update

ashurjeffrey

Mar 6, 2020
Thank you for the response.

I am from India, I know it already late. But to defer for next session wanted to know the timelines of CAQ certificate .
This is the timeline mentioned in the CAQ "Your certificate is still valid for obtaining a study permit in the event that your admission is postponed from the fall session to the following winter session. However, if you postpone your admission from the winter session to a later session or to the following year, you will be required to obtain a new certificate, regardless of the expiry date on your current certificate.

LOVELEEN KAUR VIRK

Dec 23, 2020
Hi,

I had applied for CAQ study Visa on 30-Nov-2020. As per my profile status documents were received by 11-11-2020 by post.

Not sure by when I should expect my certificate as my course is starting in late January 2021 and I yet to apply for study Visa.

Thank you.
I have also applied in november for jan-2021 intake but didn't get any update yet. I think there is any technical issues or some other problem as no one is getting CAQ right now.

LOVELEEN KAUR VIRK

Dec 23, 2020
Hi,

Thank you.
hello , what's the update ? have you got your CAQ ?

Thaseen

Dec 26, 2020
hello , what's the update ? have you got your CAQ ?
Not yet, I had received notification on 1 Jan that CAQ is suspended for College Canada . Post that on 12 January came to know from news suspension are resumed but no update on my file or message in aarima regarding same.
When I called to immigration people they said it will be resumed automatically and no action has to be taken from my end.
Not sure what will be there answer as LOA submitted is already expired. :(