+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ and study permit validity

tap7

Oct 10, 2017
want some information regarding CAQ. I got admitted at Concordia University in Masters of Engineering for Summer session 2018 , but due to some reason I have deferred my admission to Fall session 2018.

I have already received my CAQ and study permit for summer session . My CAQ and study permit is valid for 2 years

I want to know that Is this CAQ valid for my Fall session or I have to reapply for it ? If i apply new CAQ then i have to apply new study permit again ?

Last edited:
May 16, 2018
want some information regarding CAQ. I got admitted at Concordia University in Masters of Engineering for Summer session 2018 , but due to some reason I have deferred my admission to Fall session 2018.

I have already received my CAQ and study permit for summer session . My CAQ and study permit is valid for 2 years

I want to know that Is this CAQ valid for my Fall session or I have to reapply for it ? If i apply new CAQ then i have to apply new study permit again ?
I am in the same situation. I got my caq and visa but due to delay in the visa processing I am unable to join Summer 2018.So I differed from summer 2018 to Fall 2018. Should I need to apply CAQ again