+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAQ and NOC information

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
Does anyone know how to derive more information from a CAQ (certificat d'acceptation Quebec)?

How can we find out the NOC on this certificate for instance? There is a Code # on the right bottom, but I don't know what this means.

The thing is, my PR got refused, because either the immigration officer who issued the CAQ or the CBSA officer at the border gave me the wrong NOC on my permit. However, the CAQ states my correct job title, which, if either officer had done the analysis correctly, would not have ended in a wrong NOC on my permit.

I asked for reconsideration and submitted copies of my CAQ (actual CAQ, confirmation and delivery letter) which clearly show my job title that I was allowed to work in in Quebec.

YoungKim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
AOR Received.
07/13/2015
Med's Request
09/17/2015
Med's Done....
10/01/2015
Passport Req..
02/12/2016
LANDED..........
02/22/2016
OhWow said:
Does anyone know how to derive more information from a CAQ (certificat d'acceptation Quebec)?

How can we find out the NOC on this certificate for instance? There is a Code # on the right bottom, but I don't know what this means.

The thing is, my PR got refused, because either the immigration officer who issued the CAQ or the CBSA officer at the border gave me the wrong NOC on my permit. However, the CAQ states my correct job title, which, if either officer had done the analysis correctly, would not have ended in a wrong NOC on my permit.

I asked for reconsideration and submitted copies of my CAQ (actual CAQ, confirmation and delivery letter) which clearly show my job title that I was allowed to work in in Quebec.
Go to immigration canada in person ?
what is your occupation,

I dont necesarrily have to use mine but i found my noc # at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp