Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC just returned my FSW Application which they received on June 1st week.

This means they accepted 233 (NOC 2171) applications and still working on June applicants.

My returned package says I will have to resubmit with my ECA report, which I already did last month.

Do I need to resubmit this one as well? I don't know if they will consider this as June Application or the fresh one.

Thanks,
BikBis

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
kiranus357 said:
Plain paper doesent work Venu.. Before you submit any document make sure they are genuine(you sign one of the applications forms which says all the information given by you is correct and you are ok for a background check) ..remember one thing that you are dealing with embassy and the people who sit there are way 2 smarter than you ever imagine..... and worst part is if at all you get cought you would be blocked for ever...

service letter is different from Roles and responsibilities ... service letter only indicates your service period not your R and R......i have a friend who tried this trick and he failed and i have a learnt a lesson immigration is just not only about documents its also about strict verification ...and i guess you must be a hyderabadi so keep your hyderbadi. ideas out .... until you complete immigration process...

Instead i suggest you to go with your genuine roles and responsibilities irrespective of the code try your luck...competition is every where...so changing code would not work...infact it is committing suicide..
It has proven to work for a lot of candidates in FSW 2014 as of date. Please refer the 2014 timeline if you wish to double check.

If Employer does not provide roles on a company letter-head people have been advised to gather their roles and responsibilities attested by a senior or a colleague in an A4 sheet with a copy of their Business Card and/or Employee ID.

If you are able to provide a print copy of the official communication between you and the HR citing to the reasons as to why this document could not be provided, this would also work in your favor. Back everything up with a cover letter.

These are however not ground rules and works on a case by case scenario.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
bikbis said:
CIC just returned my FSW Application which they received on June 1st week.

This means they accepted 233 (NOC 2171) applications and still working on June applicants.

My returned package says I will have to resubmit with my ECA report, which I already did last month.

Do I need to resubmit this one as well? I don't know if they will consider this as June Application or the fresh one.

Thanks,
BikBis
If i understand it correctly - your ECA report has been sent to CIC while your application package has been returned to you ??

bikbis

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nishesh3003 said:
If i understand it correctly - your ECA report has been sent to CIC while your application package has been returned to you ??
No, I sent another complete application package along with ECA report and IELTS report of my Spouse about a month ago.

I got this full package returned last week which was sent with out ECA on June and they are asking me to resubmit with ECA report.

I am willing to resubmit this package, if they will consider this as June submission but its not worth to submit another one as a new application since they already have one from last month.

sorry if I am still not being too clear here.

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 03.11.2014.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bikbis said:
No, I sent another complete application package along with ECA report and IELTS report of my Spouse about a month ago.

I got this full package returned last week which was sent with out ECA on June and they are asking me to resubmit with ECA report.

I am willing to resubmit this package, if they will consider this as June submission but its not worth to submit another one as a new application since they already have one from last month.

I don't understand - did you send a completely new applicarion or it was just an addition to the first one? I ask that because many people in this forum advise applicants who forgot to send some documents to write a mail to CIO an submit only the documents that are missing.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
bikbis said:

No - they certainly won't consider it as a June application since it was incomplete. If you send it this week it will be considered a September application.

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
canadaguys said:
2171 is already 233 in 30 days after the cap opened. So from May 30th to October 7th (lets imagine your application reach CIC on October 7th) there is a gap of 130 days. The NOCs are following linear progression so the chance of getting into the cap under the same is really not much however you can still have a try if you dont have a choice. Another alternative is find another less hot NOC in the list where your job description is matching and file under that.

Standard post thats the airmail from WES to India takes nearly 7-10 days to arrive.
what about 2132 (mechanical engineer)..application reached on 24 september

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
bikbis said:

no you will not be consider under JUNE submission because your complete application was returned, if they would have asked you over the email to provide the extra document then it would have been under JUNE.

however you are safe because as mentioned you sent another application with ECA and IELTS score of your spouse ... now you are in queue as per this application. Forget about the old one and keep on checking the new one

bikbis

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C!C said:
no you will not be consider under JUNE submission because your complete application was returned, if they would have asked you over the email to provide the extra document then it would have been under JUNE.

however you are safe because as mentioned you sent another application with ECA and IELTS score of your spouse ... now you are in queue as per this application. Forget about the old one and keep on checking the new one
Thanks C!C will do exactly that but how do I check status? USPS Tracking says my package was delivered to CIC on August 13th 2014.

I guess my options are to check email from or My Bank to see if they have charged anything.

is there any other option to check status?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
bikbis said:
Thanks C!C will do exactly that but how do I check status? USPS Tracking says my package was delivered to CIC on August 13th 2014.

I guess my options are to check email from or My Bank to see if they have charged anything.

There is no way to track the process as this stage of your application -- it is still in the line waiting to be opened and checked.

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
bikbis said:

they received your application but as of now they are still working on the June (first week) applications once they reach August and after doing all check if they clear your application package you will get an email from CIC with further details.

you have to depend on email from CIC (which can take another 2-3 months) or wait for your CC to get charged that way you will know they have taken the amount and accepted your application.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014