+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Capilano University Vs SPP Colleges

sanjubaba786

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
I have been reading the forum posts for the last few days to gain knowledge and make a decision on the program and the college. I found Capilano University quite interesting. It is in Vancouver, one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

My profile is 7 bands IELTS and 63% in my Bachelors in Business Administration from India.

Capilano University has a program which I have shortlisted. It is Post Baccalaureate in North American Business Management- Applied. It is 4 semesters without breaks. It carries a practicum of 2 months. And, the best part is Capilano University provides a networking opportunities with the employers in Canada which eases getting jobs.

I have heard and read in the forum. Applying in University category visa chances are higher than applying in SPP Colleges. This is another important aspect I want to know about.

Please share your knowledge of Capilano University, visa chances in University category compared to SPP Category.

rosykaur

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Hi Sanju
You got more info than me.I also will apply for this program. Do you getting fee waiver? My agent not giving me application fee waive of.I am completely postive abt this univ.

sanjubaba786

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
I have applied- no fee waiver at Capilano University. I do not think you should mind paying an application fee when you will be spending thousands of dollars. I wish you all the best, Rosy. Keep me posted. See you some time at Capilano.

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Capilano is a public university and the study permit approval rate is definitely higher than SPP colleges.

harpreet1990singh

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
If budget low SPP Collage better option. I am goign to Selkirk Collage in PGDBM; tuition fee just $ 4475 per sem and most important 4 month internship also in the course. So, I think Selkirk and other collages low fee better than university, all depending on budget.

priyahyd

Nov 18, 2014
I don't think one can compare community colleges with universities in Canada. Colleges are small and are a transition from school to a university. Why get into comparisons? I know for sure Capilano is a good university. I am going to Capilano for Jan 15 intake.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
i am also going to cap u ..iis there anyone knows about EAP with full time study
??