+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Capilano University, Centennial College or Fanshawe College

chikaloo

Nov 13, 2018
Hi everyone!

I would just like to ask your opinion regarding the following admission offers I received:

Capilano University - Tourism Marketing & Development Post Baccalaureate Diploma (16 consecutive months)
Centennial College - Human Resource Management Graduate Certificate (1 year - 2 semesters)
Fanshawe College - Tourism and Hospitality Management Graduate Certificate (1 year - 2 semesters)

Among these 3 institutions, which do you think is best in terms of the quality of education, facilities, student assistance, perks of enrolling, job placement upon graduation, lowest off-campus accommodation rate, part-time job opportunity and higher chance of getting a PR.

It would really help if more knowledge is available at my disposal before I proceed with the admission process.
Thank you!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
More to the point maybe share some detail of your current qualifications/ work experience for comments on odds of qualifying for a permit given seems a gap between applying for tourism versus HR.

Obviously though the longer the course the better as far as PGWP goes to gain Canadian work experience.

chikaloo

Nov 13, 2018
More to the point maybe share some detail of your current qualifications/ work experience for comments on odds of qualifying for a permit given seems a gap between applying for tourism versus HR.

Obviously though the longer the course the better as far as PGWP goes to gain Canadian work experience.
Hi! Im a graduate of AB Legal Studies batch 2018, I have worked as Import staff for several years now to support my undergrad studies. I know it has nothing to do with tourism but I would like to give it a try since I am so fascinated in travelling, I've been travelling to many countries and I would love to learn more, specially on how to help them market their tourist destinations/spot.

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
Hi everyone!

I would just like to ask your opinion regarding the following admission offers I received:

Capilano University - Tourism Marketing & Development Post Baccalaureate Diploma (16 consecutive months)
Centennial College - Human Resource Management Graduate Certificate (1 year - 2 semesters)
Fanshawe College - Tourism and Hospitality Management Graduate Certificate (1 year - 2 semesters)

Among these 3 institutions, which do you think is best in terms of the quality of education, facilities, student assistance, perks of enrolling, job placement upon graduation, lowest off-campus accommodation rate, part-time job opportunity and higher chance of getting a PR.

It would really help if more knowledge is available at my disposal before I proceed with the admission process.
Thank you!
Go for Capilano Unviersity.

I guess you would get 3 years of PGWP after 16 months of studies, so you save 8 months of vacation time and extra time and jump straight to PGWP plus, studying from a UNI is better than college.

Hope it helps.