+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cape Breton University

Destroyer

Feb 3, 2020
cape Breton
Pb in business mgt
refusal on 28 July paper application on 17 march ,,,, reason is this course is falling short according to the work exp it is not giving progression
bcom and working as manager
Some of the post graduate course requires work experience so u must fulfill that needs . So try for any other courses. I Have taken Post baccalaureate diploma in supply chain management if u have any interest on that u can ask them for change your course and this course doesn't need any work experience.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Some of the post graduate course requires work experience so u must fulfill that needs . So try for any other courses. I Have taken Post baccalaureate diploma in supply chain management if u have any interest on that u can ask them for change your course and this course doesn't need any work experience.
but i am having relevant field work experience

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
but i am having relevant field work experience
You have 8 years of work experience which is even more than relevant.
You should elaborate this thing in your SOP that even though with that much experience you still need to learn many things through this course which would be beneficial for your future prospects

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
You have 8 years of work experience which is even more than relevant.
You should elaborate this thing in your SOP that even though with that much experience you still need to learn many things through this course which would be beneficial for your future prospects
i have tried rest its luck which plays a vital role

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Anyone available to share with me an email of admission committee please i want to defer to next intake?

harrysandhu1996

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Got offer letter Post Baccalaureate diploma in supply chain management on 3rd may for September 21 intake...but i am in confusion bcz i don't know how to pay fees... please help
Please tell me how you all pay fees to cbu...?

melvinsunny

May 6, 2021
no bro i asked that vikas guy, anyway within 16 days okke acceptance vannu enn kandu. so ath okayan. btw bro engne und college and classes oke? hope u r dng fine :) im thinking about applying for business analytics pb.. a course ulla arelum ariyuo>

Destroyer

Feb 3, 2020
Illa bro atleast one month agum acceptance letter kaiyil ketan. Class oka pwoli ahh eapo online class ahh sep illa in person class aerikum. Njan SCM ahh. Business analytics illa aralum undagil parayam