+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cape Breton University

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
does applying with cape Breton there s higher chance you will get visa ,i have offer from cbu ? does University increase visa chances

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
Is it a fact that one won't need ielts for visa process for CBU, only MOI from our previous educational institutions are enough? Is that true?
If your country is exempt from IELTS or you studied at an institution with courses taught in English, you might not need. If not, you’d be required to provide the IELTS

Chirayu189

Jun 13, 2018
If your country is exempt from IELTS or you studied at an institution with courses taught in English, you might not need. If not, you’d be required to provide the IELTS
Hii there, is post baccalaureate diploma and post graduate diploma one and the same or is it different? if u can plzz enlighten on this query. Also is CBU accepting applications for september intake particularly for graduates program?

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Anyone available to share with me email of admission committee i want to defer to Jan intake please?

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
It's vanessa_viva@cbu.ca
But I'd like to let you know that you should wait till 15ty of September for your AIP as the last date to apply for deferment is 18th September.

I am also in the same boat, waiting for AIP since june 24th.
I think we should keep a bit of more patience.
Anyone available to share with me email of admission committee i want to defer to Jan intake please?

Reactions: Antega

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
It's vanessa_viva@cbu.ca
But I'd like to let you know that you should wait till 15ty of September for your AIP as the last date to apply for deferment is 18th September.

I am also in the same boat, waiting for AIP since june 24th.
I think we should keep a bit of more patience.
Thank you for sharing information i didn't know the last date for deferment