+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAPE BRETON UNIVERSITY KERALA STUDENTS MAY/SEP 2019 INTAKE

LoveGod

Feb 8, 2019
India
Category........
I applied to CBU on 05-Feb-2019 , till now not recieved any information kr any email.
My education consultant asked me that they applied or application fee will automatically deduct from your credit card, but till now no any deduction occur.

So please show me path. What is the process of applying CBU in detail.

Any kind user there, please spare some time to resolve our issue.

Thanks in advance.

Shamons3

Dec 6, 2018
Same here even mine amount didn't get deducted im still waiting..
I applied to CBU on 05-Feb-2019 , till now not recieved any information kr any email.
My education consultant asked me that they applied or application fee will automatically deduct from your credit card, but till now no any deduction occur.

Thanks in advance.
Which course are you guys looking for??
And which intake ??

Shamons3

Dec 6, 2018
I received my offer letter few days ago.
The application fee got deducted on november 28 and they send the letter after 70 days

Shamons3

Dec 6, 2018

Thanks in advance.
Don't worry.
It may take 12 days or more.
Mine got deducted after 12 days

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
2 months എടുക്കും offer letter കിട്ടാൻ എന്നാ പറയുന്നേ.
ഞാൻ diplom in public administration
ആണ് apply ചെയ്തേക്കുന്നത്.
എന്റെ cash deduct ആയിട്ട് ഇന്നേക്ക് 55 days ആയി.
ഉടനെ letter വരുമെന്ന് പ്രതീക്ഷിക്കുന്നു
Bro got visa ?

Kiran Chauhan

Feb 13, 2019
Congratulations........

When did you apply
And when your application fee deducted????
I applied on the first week of march through an agent though i do not have credit card i paid cash to agent and the money got deducted from their account .. i dnt have info. About tht but on 10th april i got mail from cbu regarding my cbu account nd password to be used on campus .. i called the agent nd it was there .. the acceptance letter.

LoveGod

Feb 8, 2019
India
Category........
I applied on the first week of march through an agent though i do not have credit card i paid cash to agent and the money got deducted from their account .. i dnt have info. About tht but on 10th april i got mail from cbu regarding my cbu account nd password to be used on campus .. i called the agent nd it was there .. the acceptance letter.
Very good, But dear in my case I applied on 5th Feb and my application fee deducted on 3rd March, still waiting fr acceptance letter.

It is good that you got it on time best of luck....