+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAPE BRETON UNIVERSITY (CBU) NOVA SCOTIA, JAN 2021 INTAKE

vishalraj

Aug 20, 2020
Hello Everyone.

Did anyone received offer letter from Cape Breton University (CBU) for Jan 2021 intake.

Thanks in advance :)

isenhiem

Jan 2, 2020
Hello Everyone.

Did anyone received offer letter from Cape Breton University (CBU) for Jan 2021 intake.

Thanks in advance :)
Hi Vishalraj....I got the acceptance letter for Sep21 intake for Business Analytics....it took about 16 days....Did u get yours.

MKBomCan

Dec 10, 2020
I've Got NOA from CBU. Jan'21 intake. Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Supply Chain Management. Any one else ?

JkAery

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
Hello Guys!
Nice to see you. I am currently Studying at CBU. Supply Chain Management Fall 2021 intake.

Attending online classes

MKBomCan

Dec 10, 2020
Hello Guys!
Nice to see you. I am currently Studying at CBU. Supply Chain Management Fall 2021 intake.

Attending online classes
Hey JK. Thanks for sharing your update. I guess you meant Fall'20 Intake. How is the online studies ? Which part of India are you from ?

Mar 21, 2021
Hi Vishalraj....I got the acceptance letter for Sep21 intake for Business Analytics....it took about 16 days....Did u get yours.
Hello, I have also received acceptance letter for Sep21 intake for Business Analytics .... Did you get any information .... like how is the course, job assistance after course completion and part time job opportunities while studying... Appreciate your response.

isenhiem

Jan 2, 2020
Hello, I have also received acceptance letter for Sep21 intake for Business Analytics .... Did you get any information .... like how is the course, job assistance after course completion and part time job opportunities while studying... Appreciate your response.
Well the course is alright...a bit of statistical data analysis n visualization.... No job assistance.... Part time jobs are difficult to get in Cape breton.... Also due to the pandemic the job market is in a pretty bad shape... But things will be better by the time u complete the course.

PAUL7

Sep 8, 2020
Well the course is alright...a bit of statistical data analysis n visualization.... No job assistance.... Part time jobs are difficult to get in Cape breton.... Also due to the pandemic the job market is in a pretty bad shape... But things will be better by the time u complete the course.
Hi, Good to hear from you guys. I've got my acceptance for Sep 2021Business Analytics. Why don't we start a new conversation or a whatsApp group and help out each other through the study permit process @isenhiem @shaileshsabale