+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cape Breton University applicants gather here (Jan intake 2019)

Hdaniel

Mar 23, 2019
I have also applied in this university for petroleum program on 19 august 2018 but till today i have not got any respond from university and even offer letter fees that is $103 for this program is not deducted from my credit card which i used at that time for applying,can u plz teel ur fees for for offer letter is deducted or not? Bcoz i think only after deducting fees they eill start procedure.

Bro my aplicatappl fees has been deducted

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Dear friends..3rd Time Canada Student visa got Rejected ! Got 3rd rejection today (University Category) !

My profile: 10th 76%, 12th 70%, Degree Bcom travel&tourism 59%(4backlogs)2013-16

IELTS : overall 6 (w 6.5, S 6, L 6, R 6)

2year job experience.
1st time applied under SPP 2017 Prgrm : IBM (International Business Management), Graduate Certificate program(1year) In Fleming college ontario. Refused....(Reason : not satisfied you would leave at the end of u r stay , Purpose of visit, other reasons: academic performance,language abilities in specific bands, proposed course of study, travel history, ties to home country )

2nd time applied under University category 2019 Feb Prgm: Diploma in Public Administration and Management 2year course in CBU, Nova Scotia.Refused ! (Reason : u r proposed course is not relevant in light of one or more of:)

3rd time 2019March again applied for same prgrm With changes in SOP only.

Rejection Reason stated as ;

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

(This is my situation.. I am totally fed up with these rejections guys... What to do ... Do anyone have good suggestions for me please reply...)

ngapham17689

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
Dear friends..3rd Time Canada Student visa got Rejected ! Got 3rd rejection today (University Category) !

My profile: 10th 76%, 12th 70%, Degree Bcom travel&tourism 59%(4backlogs)2013-16

IELTS : overall 6 (w 6.5, S 6, L 6, R 6)

2year job experience.
1st time applied under SPP 2017 Prgrm : IBM (International Business Management), Graduate Certificate program(1year) In Fleming college ontario. Refused....(Reason : not satisfied you would leave at the end of u r stay , Purpose of visit, other reasons: academic performance,language abilities in specific bands, proposed course of study, travel history, ties to home country )

2nd time applied under University category 2019 Feb Prgm: Diploma in Public Administration and Management 2year course in CBU, Nova Scotia.Refused ! (Reason : u r proposed course is not relevant in light of one or more of:)

3rd time 2019March again applied for same prgrm With changes in SOP only.

Rejection Reason stated as ;

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

(This is my situation.. I am totally fed up with these rejections guys... What to do ... Do anyone have good suggestions for me please reply...)
So sorry to hear that :( I think you should increase your IELTS to 6.5

Reactions: karnan

Hdaniel

Mar 23, 2019
Hi there,

Welcome to Cape Breton University! We look forward to welcoming you to the CBU family.

You may be wondering what to do next, so here are a few steps you can follow (if you have not already done so) to help you through the advising/registration process:

Book an Advising Appointment

As a new student, you must meet with an academic advisor before you are eligible for course registration. To learn more about the benefits of advising and to book a mandatory advising appointment, please click Book Appointment above.

If you are a Nursing, Business, or Engineering student, you have the option of attending a group advising session on Wednesdays. Group sessions are a great opportunity to meet your new classmates!

If you have any questions about making your appointment, please contact the First-Year Advising Centre at fyac@cbu.ca or(902) 563-1815.

I recieved this mail from cbu but havent got the offer letter yet . Cam anybody tell me what does this means ?