+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cape Breton University applicants gather here (Jan intake 2019)

TenLhamo

Sep 3, 2018
Hi .. I applied for the bachelor of engineering technology- petroleum. Which I guess is same with Navbhullar, is it? And I also applied on 19th Aug~ Monday. Till now I too have no idea about the application status so in case anybody gets the information please notify us .
P.S. the prior messages have been really comforting. Thanks all✨
I have also applied in this university for petroleum program on 19 august 2018 but till today i have not got any respond from university and even offer letter fees that is $103 for this program is not deducted from my credit card which i used at that time for applying,can u plz teel ur fees for for offer letter is deducted or not? Bcoz i think only after deducting fees they eill start procedure.[/QUOTE

achsah346

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi .. I applied for the bachelor of engineering technology- petroleum. Which I guess is same with Navbhullar, is it? And I also applied on 19th Aug~ Monday. Till now I too have no idea about the application status so in case anybody gets the information please notify us .
Yes dear ... No I didn't received it .. no nothing from cbu ...did ur agent or u received the acknowledgement mail from cbu saying ur application has been submitted n processing will b going to start soon?

TenLhamo

Sep 3, 2018
Yes dear ... No I didn't received it .. no nothing from cbu ...did ur agent or u received the acknowledgement mail from cbu saying ur application has been submitted n processing will b going to start soon?
Well I applied through a counsellor/agent and this Monday when I talked to him, he said that he had already applied but hadn’t got a reply yet and I believe that maybe it’s because of the welcome week that they are celebrating.
idk‍♀

Sugandhut

Aug 29, 2018
Well I applied through a counsellor/agent and this Monday when I talked to him, he said that he had already applied but hadn’t got a reply yet and I believe that maybe it’s because of the welcome week that they are celebrating.
idk‍♀
Yes. The welcome week extends upto 9th of this month