+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cape Breton University applicants gather here (Jan intake 2019)

Navu kaur

Nov 8, 2018
I have also applied in this university for petroleum program on 19 august 2018 but till today i have not got any respond from university and even offer letter fees that is $103 for this program is not deducted from my credit card which i used at that time for applying,can u plz teel ur fees for for offer letter is deducted or not? Bcoz i think only after deducting fees they eill start procedure.

Navu kaur

Nov 8, 2018
CBU grad / Sydney resident here. Just want to say best of luck to everyone applying! I want to put a reminder out - Make sure you have your accommodations secured before you come here! It might seem silly, but we experienced a bit of a housing crisis for incoming international students, we got way more than usual this year. I'm not sure if they all assumed they'd be staying on campus, or if there was some other miscommunication, but many arrived here without a place to stay so the community kind of scrambled to help everyone get settled.
Anyway, if anyone has questions about Sydney/CBU I'd be happy to help! I was born here so I know the place well. :)
What are the job opportunities there?? Can we get job there??

Navu kaur

Nov 8, 2018
Hello people! I’ve applied for Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Management for January intake.. I filed my application on 3rd Sept and my application fees got deducted on 17th September.. waiting for the offer letter.. fingers crossed
Did you get your offer letter??

Navu kaur

Nov 8, 2018
Hello everyone, I applied for the offer letter in cbu on 22 Aug. On the same day, my offer letter fees was deducted from my account. But still waiting for the offer letter.. What to do now??

withhardshipcomesease

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
What are the job opportunities there?? Can we get job there??
It seems to me that international students have an easy time getting part-time work.
I see them mostly in department/grocery stores, fast food restaurants and stores in the mall in Sydney . We have call centres here too but I'm not sure if they have part-time options. I know CBU has on-campus employment too.
when you get here, I suggest visiting the YMCA in Sydney, they're good for helping you build your resume & look for work (but they aren't a placement agency )

Reactions: ngapham17689

Guri_12

Nov 14, 2018
I applied for cbu .... course -sustainable agriculture. Today i received email regarding IT services but did not receive any email regarding offer letter.... is everyone received