+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't validate the employment /activity section

Treeca

Aug 26, 2022
  • Error:
    Give details of all your employment and activities since the age of 18.- You're missing details since the age of 18. Review your entries and make sure you included something for all times periods since the age of 18. Do not include any entries that you already put for post-secondary education or military/police force (if that was your only occupation at that time).
    • If you were unemployed, incarcerated, or retired since the age of 18, select that option from the menu and tell us for how long.
    • If you were a student at a secondary school, select unemployed.
    You can't save or continue to the next questions until you include these details.

Hi Guys, please can someone help me out with a solution? I have been trying for days now but still can't validate this step. Please I urgently need help to validate this step. Thanks! in advance.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
  • Error:
    Give details of all your employment and activities since the age of 18.- You're missing details since the age of 18. Review your entries and make sure you included something for all times periods since the age of 18. Do not include any entries that you already put for post-secondary education or military/police force (if that was your only occupation at that time).
    • If you were unemployed, incarcerated, or retired since the age of 18, select that option from the menu and tell us for how long.
  • You can't save or continue to the next questions until you include these details.

Hi Guys, please can someone help me out with a solution? I have been trying for days now but still can't validate this step. Please I urgently need help to validate this step. Thanks! in advance.
What sort of Form are you trying to fill out?

solotravel

Mar 26, 2023
  • Error:
  • You can't save or continue to the next questions until you include these details.

remove the previous last school attended info and choose NO
then choose from the past 10 yrs let say 2011 may to 2020 May and make it unemployed
then then choose let say 2020 May to present and make it employed with your current work info it will move forward and save
now return to change the previous school data and fill it in , then choose continue//it will also save
then retturn to now propperly calculate the dates you have any previous work
if still have issues, emails
Asabea2edith@gmail.com

for assistance