+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN'T UPLOAD IMM5710!Post Graduation Work permit!

yinlingai

Mar 29, 2013
I am applying the post graduation work permit now, and I must submit it by tomorrow. But I just cannot upload the IMM5710 form. Every time I tried, it said "We are unable to validate your document at this time, please retry later".

I tried to upload the validated form and invalidated form. Neither worked.

What can I do? Please help me!

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
1. Re-download
2. Fill it up, make sure you dont leave anything blank. Any space left blank should be filled out with a N/A
3. Click the validate button at the bottom of the form.
4. If successfull, then upload.

Dont print the form!
Dont sign the form!
Dont sign and then scan the form.

Good luck.

acken

Mar 29, 2013
Hi,

I have the same issue. I cannot upload the document IMM5709 for an extended student permit. I get the same message as OP...
I clicked the link to the document, fill it, clicked validate, saved the document and then the upload fails. Tried 3 times already...

If someone is able to do it right now, please respond since I feel its a problem on their end and not mine.

Side question: I'm in a huge hurry to present a demand for an extended permit (since mine dies the 31 March in 2 days, I received my Quebec certificate only today). What happens if they do not fix this problem before then ? Would I really have to pay the 200$ fee and additional delays if I'm unable to present a request because of their technical problems ??

yinlingai

Mar 29, 2013
acken said:
Hi,

I have the same issue. I cannot upload the document IMM5709 for an extended student permit. I get the same message as OP...
I clicked the link to the document, fill it, clicked validate, saved the document and then the upload fails. Tried 3 times already...

If someone is able to do it right now, please respond since I feel its a problem on their end and not mine.

Side question: I'm in a huge hurry to present a demand for an extended permit (since mine dies the 31 March in 2 days, I received my Quebec certificate only today). What happens if they do not fix this problem before then ? Would I really have to pay the 200$ fee and additional delays if I'm unable to present a request because of their technical problems ??
I am worried too since my study permit will expire tomorrow. If I can't do it today I will have to face a lot of problems.

I tried to download the latest form, filled in all the blanks either with N/A or 0, validated, tried to upload and failed. I've been doing this the whole morning. I don't know what else to do. None of my friends happened to the same problem.

yinlingai

Mar 29, 2013
echelon99 said:
1. Re-download
2. Fill it up, make sure you dont leave anything blank. Any space left blank should be filled out with a N/A
3. Click the validate button at the bottom of the form.
4. If successfull, then upload.

Dont print the form!
Dont sign the form!
Dont sign and then scan the form.

Good luck.
I've tried that hundreds of time. It still doesn't work. I am sure the form is validated successfully but still can't upload it.

acken

Mar 29, 2013
yinlingai said:
I am worried too since my study permit will expire tomorrow. If I can't do it today I will have to face a lot of problems.

I tried to download the latest form, filled in all the blanks either with N/A or 0, validated, tried to upload and failed. I've been doing this the whole morning. I don't know what else to do. None of my friends happened to the same problem.
Did your friends tried today ? Because that looks like a problem from their end to be honest. It's my 4th demand for a permit and thats the first time I have issues. Also its worthy to note that yesterday the whole online service (the demand part) was down from 4pm and couldn't be accessed for the rest of the day.

I just want to verify that's not my problem if nobody else is able to upload a form.

If someone can create a real/fake demand, upload a IM57XX form successfully (today), please respond.

And of course today is a holy day so you can't speak to anybody... sigh.

yinlingai

Mar 29, 2013
acken said:
Did your friends tried today ? Because that looks like a problem from their end to be honest. It's my 4th demand for a permit and thats the first time I have issues. Also its worthy to note that yesterday the whole online service (the demand part) was down from 4pm and couldn't be accessed for the rest of the day.

I just want to verify that's not my problem if nobody else is able to upload a form.

If someone can create a real/fake demand, upload a IM57XX form successfully (today), please respond.

And of course today is a holy day so you can't speak to anybody... sigh.
They didn't try today. But they did exactly what I did although they succeeded.

I am pretty sure this is not only your problem. I saw the same problem on other bbs and just two days ago someone asked the same question on twitter(she @CIC but they just gave her a link to the help center).

I can only hope the system works in a later time.

acken

Mar 29, 2013
If I'm unable to complete the submission before my permit expires because of THEIR technical problems, I'll probably phone them monday to explain the situation... maybe they'll understand for once.

kumargun

Mar 29, 2013
I am convinced the problem is not on my end since so many people seem to having the same issue. Thankfully, I have a while until my student permit expires so I'm not in any mad rush to get this done but I am sure CIC will acknowledge this problem and fix it soon enough. Hang in there guys! Good luck!! :)

yinlingai

Mar 29, 2013
kumargun said:
I am convinced the problem is not on my end since so many people seem to having the same issue. Thankfully, I have a while until my student permit expires so I'm not in any mad rush to get this done but I am sure CIC will acknowledge this problem and fix it soon enough. Hang in there guys! Good luck!! :)
It happened once on my friend. She told me it should be ok.

Whatever, this seems not only my problem. CIC should give us an answer.

sonofjon

Jun 11, 2012
I have the same problem, trying to upload IMM5708. I will try and fill in the form again from scratch and re-upload. Will report back on progress. Please everybody do the same. It will be very helpful to know when/if someone manages to upload. Thanks and good luck.

sonofjon

Jun 11, 2012
There is some cross posting on this topic. Maybe someone could merge this thread with the topic labelled "NEED HELP!Can't upload IMM5710 for application for Post graduation work permit!"

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/need-helpcant-upload-imm5710-for-application-for-post-graduation-work-permit-t140149.0.html