+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANT SUBMIT THE STUDY PERMIT APPLICATION PLEASE HELP

hussain abbas

Jul 27, 2013
My study permit is expiring and I need to renew it ASAP. CIC website is so *censored word*. I have uploaded every form, signed the application, but cant *censored word*ing pay!!! I have tried 3 *censored word*ing cards, every single one fails. it doesn't tell me why it fails. the transaction just fails!!!!!!! help me please. CIC don't have a *censored word*in helpline for this *censored word*. what a joke

jerin

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
hussain abbas said:
My study permit is expiring and I need to renew it ASAP. CIC website is so *censored word*. I have uploaded every form, signed the application, but cant *censored word*ing pay!!! I have tried 3 *censored word*ing cards, every single one fails. it doesn't tell me why it fails. the transaction just fails!!!!!!! help me please. CIC don't have a *censored word*in helpline for this *censored word*. what a joke
Sir,

The CIC website goes down at times and maybe even payment gateways are down now. Please wait for a few minutes and try . Make sure that you CVV code is right .

hussain abbas

Jul 27, 2013
jerin said:
Sir,

The CIC website goes down at times and maybe even payment gateways are down now. Please wait for a few minutes and try . Make sure that you CVV code is right .
I have tried it a million times with 3 different cards jerin. I am getting frustrated. If only they had a helpline for this type of things.

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ur censored word is too much and it failed to convey ur message. Anyway can u tell us the card u use, credit card or debit card and master or visa card?. Though the 2 can work bcos i just paid on same site yesterday with master debit card here in Nigeria. So keep on trying.

jerin

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
hussain abbas said:
I tried credit and debt both. Visa and master cards
Did you try it again now?

If CC and DC are not working, why not try net banking of Scotia Bank or some other banks in Canada incase you have them .

I hope you get things done soon . Don't worry, I am with you , just let me know if you need any help .