App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
AOR Received.
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-08-2017
Passport Req..
07-09-2017
Hi Guys, I don't know why but the placeholder where I need to upload the LoE is not visible anymore.
I swear I saw the checklist when I received ITA, it was there, but now when my documentation is complete, when I complete the eAPR form and click on "Continue", I DONT SEE THE LETTER OF EXPLANATION PLACEHOLDER ANYMORE!!

Plus the form structure etc. looks different, as if this is a newly designed page.
All other required documents are exactly the same, I just don't see the LoE placeholder which used to appear between documents table for primary and secondary applicant.

This will really screw up my case as I need to give certain crucial explanations!
Is anyone else also facing the same issue? Can't share a screenshot here, so it's even more worrying for me.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi Guys, I don't know why but the placeholder where I need to upload the LoE is not visible anymore.
I swear I saw the checklist when I received ITA, it was there, but now when my documentation is complete, when I complete the eAPR form and click on "Continue", I DONT SEE THE LETTER OF EXPLANATION PLACEHOLDER ANYMORE!!

Plus the form structure etc. looks different, as if this is a newly designed page.
All other required documents are exactly the same, I just don't see the LoE placeholder which used to appear between documents table for primary and secondary applicant.

This will really screw up my case as I need to give certain crucial explanations!
Is anyone else also facing the same issue? Can't share a screenshot here, so it's even more worrying for me.
Relax!! Log out, clear your browser's cache and cookies and log back in, it should be there. If this does not work, use the browser in private/incognito mode.

KapilSharma

Apr 9, 2017
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
AOR Received.
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-08-2017
Passport Req..
07-09-2017
Relax!! Log out, clear your browser's cache and cookies and log back in, it should be there. If this does not work, use the browser in private/incognito mode.
thanks! it worked, thankfully.
Was able to submit my application :)

adj.mumbai

Apr 3, 2018
I cleared my browser cache, cookies etc. tried incognito mode and everything else mentioned...but still the placeholder is not coming back!! This was in chrome.

I even tried a different browser (microsoft edge) but to no avail. please advise. This is frustrating!!

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
I cleared my browser cache, cookies etc. tried incognito mode and everything else mentioned...but still the placeholder is not coming back!! This was in chrome.

I even tried a different browser (microsoft edge) but to no avail. please advise. This is frustrating!!
Edge worked for me. Maybe Mozilla? Keep trying with different browsers I guess..

loonymango

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Cairo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/1/2019
I
I have completed filling eAPR and all sections are complete
Now all i see at the bottom is continue
Save and exit
Preview my score
Can’t find the generated document checklist?!
Do i have to choose “continue” to get it?
And can i go back and change things in the eAPR (before uploading documents)so these changes are reflected on the document check list?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I

I have completed filling eAPR and all sections are complete
Now all i see at the bottom is continue
Save and exit
Preview my score
Can’t find the generated document checklist?!
Do i have to choose “continue” to get it?
And can i go back and change things in the eAPR (before uploading documents)so these changes are reflected on the document check list?
Yes, click Continue. And yes, you can go back and make changes in the eAPR.

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Please Help!

I just submitted my application, including the Letter of Explanation which was successfully uploaded. But now when I view my submitted application, I can’t see the letter of explanation in the optional documents section. Please anyone knows any explanation for this?

ekhademi

Dec 9, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-12-2019
Please Help!

I just submitted my application, including the Letter of Explanation which was successfully uploaded. But now when I view my submitted application, I can’t see the letter of explanation in the optional documents section. Please anyone knows any explanation for this?
Hi @Pandora18!

I have just submitted my application too, and I as well cannot find the letter of explanation in my optional documents section. Did you resolve your issue in this regard?

I also have sent a "Report a Technical Issue" in the "View your submitted application or upload documents".

ekhademi

Dec 9, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-12-2019
Hi @Pandora18!

I have just submitted my application too, and I as well cannot find the letter of explanation in my optional documents section. Did you resolve your issue in this regard?

I also have sent a "Report a Technical Issue" in the "View your submitted application or upload documents".
Just so anybody who encounters the same problem knows, I received a respone for my reported technical issue that states the situation is due to an ongoing technical problem, and they are looking into it to resolve it as soon as possible. They also advised me to contact them using the IRCC Web form to confirm that the documents were received.

ImmiVi

Feb 26, 2020
I am facing this issue, LOE upload section disappeared for my spouse's section. For myself the LOE section sometime shows up and sometimes don't. Did anyone else faced this issue and got it resolved. How much time cic takes to resolve request raised though webform.?

Mbuli

May 18, 2020
I am facing this issue, LOE upload section disappeared for my spouse's section. For myself the LOE section sometime shows up and sometimes don't. Did anyone else faced this issue and got it resolved. How much time cic takes to resolve request raised though webform.?
I am facing the exact problem. Don't know what to do...

ImmiVi

Feb 26, 2020
I am facing the exact problem. Don't know what to do...
Hi Mbuli, For your section's LOE upload option, upload combined LOE letter for yourself and spouse. Later after submission you can submit the request though webform giving your application, your wife's LOE, and also explain you have also merged the same in your letter due to technical issue and few screenshots for the error page you are seeing. Everything will be fine.