+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't combine PDF files in one

on_611

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
I can open the PDF file on my laptop successfully, but I tried many online website to combine the PDF,here is what they show every time , What can I do? :(

Please Wait...

If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF
viewer may not be able to display this type of document.
You can upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader for Windows®, Mac, or Linux® by
visiting http://www.adobe.com/go/reader_download.
For more assistance with Adobe Reader visit http://www.adobe.com/go/acrreader.

Windows is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark
of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other
countries.

Reactions: CXTina

on_611

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
I tried... it shows

Damaged/Corrupted File
We can't process damaged or corrupted files. Check if your file is damaged by opening it with your PDF software. If you can't open it, it's probably damaged. Restore the file to health, then try iLovePDF again.

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
What pdfs are you trying to combine. You cannot alter the IRCC application forms (bar coded) in any way so if you are trying to combine an application form without another pdf (say add a page of explanation, etc.) it cannot be done.

mihirgajjar

Apr 26, 2022
I am getting the same error of Damaged/Corrupted file. IRCC asked for 8 documents including some forms and they only have given me option to upload 3 files. I am trying to merge the forms into 1 pdf but it's not working. If I convert the form to PDF, then I can merge but the PDF becomes non Editable. I am not sure if I should do that. Please suggest something here

Reactions: CXTina

CXTina

Sep 27, 2022
What pdfs are you trying to combine. You cannot alter the IRCC application forms (bar coded) in any way so if you are trying to combine an application form without another pdf (say add a page of explanation, etc.) it cannot be done.
But IRCC asked me to submit 8 documents (including 4 forms) and they only allow me to upload 3 files.....

CXTina

Sep 27, 2022
I tried... it shows

Damaged/Corrupted File
We can't process damaged or corrupted files. Check if your file is damaged by opening it with your PDF software. If you can't open it, it's probably damaged. Restore the file to health, then try iLovePDF again.
I had the same problem. Did you manage to solve this issue in the end? Thank you.