+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot register Application Status Tracker account

A78945612

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
Hi folks,

I submitted my EE online application and got my AOR on April 20th. I hired a representative and submitted the application through their portal.

After my AOR, I tried to register an application status tracker so I can see the process update myself. But until now I cannot register. This error keeps happening:
"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."

It's been more than 2 weeks now. I am getting a bit worried. Although I saw some people say it only shows after medical pass.

Is it normal? Any ideas?

Thank you. Appreciate any replies.

Grimlock

Apr 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
12-04-2023
Did it work for you yet? I am in a similar situation

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Did it work for you yet? I am in a similar situation
Usually it is people making one of the following mistakes:
1. Try wrong first name, last name
2. Incorrect spaces in names - not ensuring that it is the same as in your passport
3. Place of birth - most add city or country or state/province: you've to add city, state or city, province

If nothing works, wait for a few days.

Grimlock

Apr 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
12-04-2023
Usually it is people making one of the following mistakes:
1. Try wrong first name, last name
2. Incorrect spaces in names - not ensuring that it is the same as in your passport
3. Place of birth - most add city or country or state/province: you've to add city, state or city, province

If nothing works, wait for a few days.
I think I need to wait a few days as my medical just got updated today. I feel that might be the reason, but anyway, thanks for the reply.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
I got my AOR today - June 6th, and I cant register https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

Can anyone advise me based on the status below whether I have passed R10 ?

My GCkey is linked however.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

A78945612

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
I got my AOR today - June 6th, and I cant register https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
If you just got your AOR today, I don't think they will act this fast

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019

You can only register post the medical update which is a part of R10 completeness check stage. Soon after the medical update, you will be assigned with an actual digit-only UCI number for all the applicants included.

A78945612

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
You can only register post the medical update which is a part of R10 completeness check stage. Soon after the medical update, you will be assigned with an actual digit-only UCI number for all the applicants included.
If you are able to register the tracker (shows medical completed), does that mean you have passed the R10 completeness check?