+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot merge IRCC forms into one pdf file

CXTina

Sep 27, 2022
I am an Express Entry applicant. I need to upload some IRCC forms to update my spouse's info because I recently got married. IRCC asked me to upload at least 4 IRCC forms (the ones that need verification/barcode and can only be opened using Adobe reader.) and some other supporting documents. However, I can upload at most 3 files in the online portal. There is no way I can merge these forms because they are all protected and even adobe acrobat cannot be used to merge them. Forgive me for ask this question once again as I saw similar questions on this forum. But I still don't see a solution from the answers. The problem is, traditional methods to merge pdf (ilovepdf, adobe acrobat, etc.) do not seem to work because these IRCC forms are special. Maybe there exist some other versions of these forms (IMM 0008, IMM 5406, IMM 5669, IMM 5562 E) that are not protected? If there are, please let me know. Thank you very much.

SamusAran

Feb 1, 2024
Hello,
I am in the same position, I just got only 5 fields to upload documents, but I do need to upload 6 Forms, 1 Photo and 1 Support Document (Addendum).

What was your solution to this?

Thank you

CXTina

Sep 27, 2022
Hello,
I am in the same position, I just got only 5 fields to upload documents, but I do need to upload 6 Forms, 1 Photo and 1 Support Document (Addendum).

What was your solution to this?

Thank you
I printed everything out and scanned them into one pdf file.

SamusAran

Feb 1, 2024
I printed everything out and scanned them into one pdf file.
You're goddam right, and did you receive any additional questioning because of they were uploaded scanned?

Also, how long did it take to give you a response for your PR after that submission?

Thank you so much! I was a little blocked and overwhelmed.

CXTina

Sep 27, 2022
You're goddam right, and did you receive any additional questioning because of they were uploaded scanned?

Also, how long did it take to give you a response for your PR after that submission?

Thank you so much! I was a little blocked and overwhelmed.
They had no questions with the scanned document. I got a very quick response one week later after submission.

(Note that I submitted these to change my martial status and my partner is not accompanying me, that might be why it was quick.)